Advicve on blackout incident gone horribly wrong.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by green doc, Dec 4, 2010.

1. I really need help on this one, today is when I officiay stopped my tbreak but I blacked out fe and broke my teeth fron filling, and chipped my glasses, im suppose 2 change them 2morow anyways, but yea, any advice on what excuse I can use for my parents???This is for tommorow morning!!The chip is visible

2. Are you under 21?

3. You can just say you fainted and come up with some reasons for why it could of happened ?

like you hadnt eaten all day and you took a drag from a cig

i had a friend pass out from being too high and then taking a big hit from a cig and hit his head.

4. Well if you don't want to arouse suspicion for some reason...don't have an answer pre-loaded and ready to go. Wait until they notice and/or ask, and say "huh? Oh right that" and go on to mention some accident? Untied shoelaces?
    Not sure why it's something you'd have to hide though, but if you don't think a black out is medically worth checking out then I suppose they wouldn't really need to know either.

5. You could say you fell out of bed last night and hit the floor mouth first. Then, the reason you didn't do anything about it was because you wanted to keep sleeping. In the morning, it didnt feel so bad, so you didn't make a big deal about it. If you need to explain the glasses, say they were on the floor next to your be and you fell on to them when you chipped your tooth. Or something.

6. the thing is if you're a young smoker and you smoke some high grade dank and you go over your limit you have a high chance of "greening out" or "passing out" I was smoking with a dude who was 17 once, All of a sudden he just falls down and hits the floor - Took him an hour to wake up. Everyone was nervous but whatever, people need to learn their limits.

7. you could try making up an excuse about a heat stroke. i'm a little more adventurous then some people and sometimes people i know forget water and just don't drink any... yeah i've seen some people faint from a heat stroke. that might work.

uhh, stood up to fast? (if you have low blood pressure maybe?)

8. Were you drinking too? I cant imagine how someone could black out from just smoking weed. Ive never in my life gotten that messed up from just smoking not even my first time.

9. "I uhhh walked into the door.... :("

10. say you where playing a jaw/jew harp, I'v chipped the shit out of my teeth playing those bad boys
    the jaw harp is a fickle mistress

11. Late reaction but:confused:...Yeah what happened was me and some friends were smoking for about 5-6 hours straight in a car and I didn't drink anything:eek:, we were buying food and drinks at a stop and I couldn't handle the dryness anymore so I just fainted.:( My story was that I was playing soccer and got tackled hard and that happened lol. They didn't suspect a thing:devious:

12. Alright...

You were walking home from a study group session at ur friends house listing to music and spaced out in your own wonderfull world when out of nowhere 2 white males just ran up on you and one just smacked you in the face and knocked your ass out and then you face planted and then took your shit and dipped with it

now the part involves finding someone you don't like and planting your phone on them so when your crazy deranged parents go crazy looking for it some kid you dislike for some stupid reason gets in trouble...

+rep if you can do it

GOOOOOOOD LUCK SOLDIER.

13. tell her you're underage

14. I moved out of my parents home 2 years ago:hello:

15. Hahaha, reminds me of the time a door broke at a party my friend threw, and he chipped a tooth in the same week his mom was gone. Told her he tripped over something into the door and chipped his tooth. Tell her you tripped dude.

16. how about you be honest? i don't know how people can lie like that. bold faced. it disgusts me.

17. If you moved out two years ago. Why would you need to hide smoking? Be honest.

18. How dare you post as a guest? GO MAKE AN ACCOUNT!

19. who called Feds?[​IMG]

20. If they haven't noticed yet you can always go over to their place and when they are out of the room have a little tumble. AKA Smash something against the cabinets and start yelling slightly in agony. Be appropriate with the acting and just be angry "OMFG did that just happen!? OWW.DAMNIT"...profit?

I have bad advice if you haven't seen my other posts. Just my 2 cents.