Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by deadkennedys797, Aug 14, 2008.

1. i now found the reason to my depressed highs.
    a few months ago i smoked crack and weed together not knowing it 3 times don't ask its a long story but ever since then my high has never been the same its sometime deeply depressing and i want to know how to stop it. and get my normal high back.

2. How could you possbily smoke crack laced weed without knowing it??

3 fucking times?!

3. smoke some real high grade potent shit....u know somethin that will put some pepper on ya nuggets

4. well id at least drop whoever sold you the laced bud, maybe rob his ass.....you might have a selfconsious feeling that, after smoking an addictive substance WITH your weed, that your missing something when smoking normal bud. this will go away eventually. but seriously, get a gun if you live in a part of town were u get crack rock in your weed.......

5. Take a t break, it will be like you just started smoking all over again. I know its hard, but break for 2 weeks and you should be golden.