Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by coleeee967, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Okay so 2 days ago at a party I got high for my first time with a dab pen ( I know bad idea ) I took way too many hits around 5 first my FIRST TIME ever being high and when I got high that night I felt a warm sensation in my body and it was almost pulsing throughout the night and ever since then (2 days later) I have been feeling my heart beat really fast but only when I get anxious but it’s happening a lot and I’m wondering if anyone else has had this ? people are saying i’m “greened out” but is it supposed to last this long I get some time to time headaches and my chest just start beating and I get nervous I’m male and consider myself healthy I’m just wondering if anyone has experienced this?

2. That's just anxiety imo. Just relax and it will pass. Know that nobody has died from weed.

3. Not from the bud in my opinion lol

4. wdym

5. You have anxiety man i k ow people that smoke and it enhances it i for one jave terrible anxiety and medicate with cannabis

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Stay away from sativa until you can control your anxiety