Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChiefLord, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Yo so I store my bud in a medicine bottle in like a plastic bag. It was all in nugs but then it got grinded up. Any advice where I should keep it now? I don't like having grinded up keef in a baggie

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Do you have tupperware?

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

3. Also do you have a house or an apartment?

4. Don't quiet understand... You keep it in a medicine bottle so why would it be in a baggie o_O? Anyway glass is the best way to store anything I keep my kief in a grinder but my bud goes in glass. You can find all sized glass jars cheap at hobby stores maybe Walmart or target. I don't like grinding my weed up until I'm going to use it or I'll maybe roll a joint for a future time. But if you're only grinding a small amount at a time maybe invest in an actual grinder if you haven't and just keep it in there.

5. Nah I don't have Tupperware, but In a house

6. I didn't clarify really well, but I keep my Keef in a plastic bag and I put the bag in a medicine bottle. The bud got all grinded up so it's difficult to smoke anything but joints and Blunts

7. So I'm not sure what the question is, but are you trying to hide it? If so just put it in a bush and cover it with dirt in the backyard.

8. I'm not trying to hide it but I'm just trying to find a good place to keep grinded bud

9. I keep it in my desk drawer, as for the pill bottle, I would keep it in there. Not much you can do in storing it better. If you want it to look good get a glass jar with straight sides.

• Like Like x 1
  10. In a small mason jar or baby food jar. Box of 12 is under $8 at Walmart.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. HOBBY LOBBY has some awsome glass ware. Its like just a few dollars a jar.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Why grind it? I like my nugs

Stoner at heart

13. Mason jars are nice. Glass is a friend of weed, storing or smoking.

14. I keep all my weed in baggies, inside sealed mason jars, locked away in my lock box that's locked in my gun safe. Never can be too careful. Especially with all the fuckers that steal in my house

Stoner at heart