Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FloatinHigh, Feb 12, 2014.

1. yeah mostly rolling I have an incredibowl though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

there are fixes for that. When you grow and get a lot of weed you don't feel like smoking it much, you almost get bored with having so much.

Iv sat in bed and would think, I want to hash that 1/4lb of bud .... then it went to some sick people and we made wonderful edibles.

I do grow it for medicine , I don't do anything but coffee and cigarettes.  I do crave a big dab of oil, fall down type hit.

3. Try finding a local shop or a corner market with a cheap glass spoon pipe or bubbler, try either, I bet you'll get higher oh the sane high with less. You have to switch it up every once and a while, it sounds weird but you get used to the way you smoke, I just switched from bong to little metal pipe, with a bong it was taking me two or three .4-5 bowls to get high now with the pipe its one .4 bowl for the same high. Then in two or three weeks I'll smoke a bong again and it will be one bowl to get really high. Variety my friend, its healthy

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. @[member="snoopdog6502"] That is genius!! Not trying to sound rude or anything like that.. I am saying thats a great way for a lot of us to look at it. I am up for a new experience!!  haha.  :bongin:  :smoke:

5. #25 snoopdog6502, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014

Thanks. :)

Grow your own becomes a way of life for some. we try and grow our own food too. I can sit in my recliner and pick a ripe tomato and eat it right now in the dead of winter.

6. @[member="snoopdog6502"] Thats how it was for me growing up and how I hope to get back to that way of livin soon!! :)

7. I've sure someone has already said it but I missed it but...

Bong?

Fuck cigarettes lol..I would much rather be partaking in the herb than smoking cigarettes.

yes, I Jared up 140 grams last night. still want a dab of hash oil.

I made a promise to my woman that I would stay sober for one year, after 238 days im still keeping my promise.
    In return I get a wife, the one I have always wanted so that why im not get high. I have waited 16 yeas for this woman and I have her now, never letting go.

When you do get that dab it's gonna be a hell of a ride! :smoke:

:O talk about self control...

12. I wouldn't say shitty. We get name strains every once in a while. (Ak-47, bubba kush, green viper, g-13) but the quality of the other strains are sometimes poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

13. #33 Grow2dab., Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    Use a stronger method.