Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FloatinHigh, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Hey Gc.
    So I usually toke around 2-3 times
    A day, depending on if its it's a weekday or not. But I've been putting in strictly .5-.6 in my joints/spliffs
    And only been feeling my eyes lower
    And they get red as fuck. Other than that im not feeling that stoned.
    I really don't want to take a tolerance break so let's leave that out of the question. What do you guys think I should do?
    Ps: over the summer I smoked everyday
    3-4 times a day so im assuming my tolerance is pretty high :toke:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

2. Get better weed..there's no way ur gonna smoke a joint of good dank and not feel anything unless you don't know how to inhale correctly.

3. Plant some seed and do not smoke till you can smoke your own bud from your own plants..

There is a good challenge for you.

I have been clean and sober 237 days today and have this in my spare bedroom.

View attachment 1368321

4. it's hard to get good shit where i live. Mad people are stopping or got caught by the cops lol

5. this is dope

6. I'm willing to help and give advice on a grow.

Less than $40 in supplies ( a bag of weed), you can be started.

7. I would but it would smell too much

8. It took me about a month to drop my tolerance considerably, without quitting, from going through 2-3 ounces in a week, to 1/8th of medical budz (or a 1/4 of outdoor) in a week.

When I get to a computer I'll share how i did it.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. and I was smoking the entire summer too, in fact I don't think I saw a moment of sobriety the entire month if July. Honestly it was bad haha and I wasn't sure I would ever get my tolerance down to normal levels again.

10. u wanna bet? i dabbed 2.5-3.5gs a day before probation. i cudve smoked 5 joints nd not felt a thing. nd trust me i kno how to inhale correctly

Oh, I must have missed the part where OP said he dabbed

12. I'm gonna have to agree with OG. I could smoke a few before I felt anything, and that's with 29% THC med shop shit haha.
    Some people have crazy tolerances and some people never build em.

13. No I don't think he mentioned dabs, I think he's just stating his tolerance experience, remember everyone's is different.

14. #14 M32 Blazer, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    Either burn bigger zoots than 0.6g - 0.7g or take a T-break.. Not much else is gonna work man

I recently took a 6 day T-break an burned a zoot that was at least 1.2g and let me tell u now :) i was HIGHHHHHH as fuck

15. To the OP, try just cutting back for a few weeks, knock it down to one smoke sesh a day, it really helps, also try taking slightly large hits and holding them in longer, and once you've hit your mark take two or three more rips, you'll notice that you stay at peak longer and used less weed, I don't remember where I read it so correct me if I'm wrong, it takes 5 seconds to absorb 95% of the THC in the smoke, I do 7 just to be safe, and smoke your bowls till they are gone don't ass them out early. Its gonna take like three weeks to a month but it does work, my tolerance dropped considerably.

OP has already said that he doesn't get good weed. His problem is as I previously stated, he is smoking shitty weed.

17. That has some to do with it, but if its what he's used to his tollerence has still built to it, he stated he cannot find good weed, gotta work what ya got. He needs to drop his tolerance so the weed he has access to will work.

18. Weed with a low THC content is still better then no weed at all, what you and I view as shitty would pass as dank to others, plus in my book you can't compare indoor vs outdoor.

19. Tolerances fucking suck.

20. Yea they suck a lot, but with some self control you'll be Blue to get it back down, just try what I suggested, just be patient it takes time if after 3-4 weeks and your not noticing it then take a full no smoking t break, at least with the few weeks of cut back you would have saved money and cut consumption, but since you said you don't get the best weed I think a cut back for like two weeks should do it, another is how you smoke do you only roll?