Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

advice...your thoughts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bosshog5, Jul 1, 2008.

1. I recently took a substance abuse test, before the test, I had been clean for 3 weeks and 3 days...before I quit I shared an 1/8 a week with my girlfriend, smoked at LEAST 2x's a day for the past few years. During abstinence I drank plenty of water and excersized about every other day. The night before the test I drank plenty of water, cranberry juice, and a certo package around midnight in a 32oz gatorade. Stayed up til 3am drinking water and juice. Wokeup at 615am(i woke up and pissed every hour while I slept). at 630am I drank gatorade/certo followed by about 64 oz of water along with about 4 Vitamin B complex pills. Pissed about 3 more times before I drove to testing facility... pissed like a racehorse at around 830 at the clinic making sure I caught it midstream...it came out bright yellow. Results will be sent to nursing school in about 2-3 days(July 2nd or 3rd).

What are my chances??? My last batch was pretty damn potent, but I'm not that overweight 5'10 185lbs. I've never had to do anything like this so I'm hoping some of you experienced guys/gals could give me some feedback

thanks in advance

give peace a chance

2. I've taken two piss tests, just so you know my actual experience. I would say you have absolutely no chance of failing. The average amount of time it takes to get out of your system is two weeks, if I was in you situation i wouldn't have even drank all that water.
    For future reference I would just buy one of the tests at walgreens for 10 dollars and then if you pass that you wouldn't even have to worry in the first place.

3. thanks for the reassurance...just to let you know i did buy firstcheck drug test at a drug store but it was pretty vague (light pinkish line if you know what I'm talking about) and I had to be sure...thanks again