Advice would be really helpfull please and thanks

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cmrlilstoner, Apr 20, 2011.

1. So I got in a argument with my girl last week we both said some hatefull things just out of spite and the next day I told her I was sorry and I truely was she never replied and I can tell shes very upset I havent talked to her since im trying to cope with not having any contact with her at all but its hard I noticed my self getting high more and wanting to drink alot also I miss her even though she did some really hurtfull things I guess I can take this as a opportunity and better myself which ive done a pretty good at so far I havent caved in yet

2. What was the "really hurtful thing"?
    My advice could change depending on that but otherwise I'd just try to contact her. Ask her if she wants to talk about it over the phone or in person.
    There's no need to boil over small shit, if it is that at all.

3. Well she lied to for a year and a half saying she only wanted to be with me to make me happy and when we got in our huge fight she told me she didnt care I was to die that night

4. From what I can understand, shit sounds pretty heavy.
    It could've just been out of anger but still.
    If I was in your shoes I'd wait for her to contact me.
    Just do you for a while, I'm sure it'd help you out a lot.

5. Lovers' querrel.

Always ends with passionate sex.

6. Fixed that for you my kind sir :D

7. Makeup sex fixes everything.

8. this sounds more like a fistful of hair, quarrel.

9. Give her time. If you can fix your problems when you do finally speak, then great. If you find out that the damage is irreversible, then move on, man. Billions of girls are prime for the taking.:hello:

10. She wolnt fuck me