Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice? Will I pass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OneJointToGo, May 12, 2010.

1. Hey, I consider myself a seasoned toker, but I decided this would be better posted here and I'd get more responses:

Drug test May 26th for court.. Just found out today - I've smoked 6 times since 4/20, the last time being earlier today.. Before 4/20 I was a very frequent smoker around 4 times a day.

I'm 5'10
    18 years old.
    155 lbs.

Thankss.

2. google "dilution tips and tricks" its from some other weed smoking forum, almost everything everyone else will tell you will be BS.

Exercise up until a few days before the test, and drink mad water 3-4 hours before the test

3. Ok, any other opinions/suggestions

4. The best suggestion you will get is not to smoke.

Work out, or do whatever you can to burn off some calories.. Then about a week before the test kinda take it easy. And as everyone else said.. Drink water and lots of it.

That is assuming youre taking the piss test.

5. The best suggestion you will get is not to smoke.

Work out, or do whatever you can to burn off some calories.. Then about a week before the test kinda take it easy. And as everyone else said.. Drink water and lots of it.

That is assuming youre taking the piss test.

6. I have had a few friends pass piss tests after drinking lots of water, taking niacin supplements, and vigorous exercise to induce heavy sweating. Some research says niacin doesn't help and some says it does.

I would suggest you drink anywhere from 2 liters to a full gallon of water daily and do some serious cardio in either sweats or a sauna suit. Just try to flush as much water through yourself as you safely can. If you decide to go the supplement route follow the recommended dosages closely, the last thing you want is medical complications on top of legal trouble. Either way good luck man.

7. i smoked constantly for about a month prior to a drug test. I had 1 week til my drug test when i found out about it, i immediately started drinking ALOT of water (but not too much; water poisoning) and peeing alot. For the last 3 weeks you've only smoked 6 times? you'll be fine by the 26th for sure man. Just remember to exercise (sweat ALOT), drink alot of water, and pee alot. Youll also find all the extra water will give you a whole bunch more energy throughout the day ;)

8. One more thing, its not always a bad idea to buy your own drug test prior to taking one at court. So just in case things didnt work you could buy synthetic urine or something.

9. Yes, I've smoked 6 times since 4/20, but the last time was last night, I thought I was getting tested by the court on my next court date (June 9th) but I got a letter in the mail that I didn't read until late after I smoked yesterday that I have a meeting with my probation office May 26th, and I'm close to positive I'm getting tested then heres why..

I had court on 4/20, yea, fuck my life I know, failed that test obv, and then they can't test you for 30 days to let it flush your system, but since my next court date was June 9th I was like oh I can smoke and get rid of it in 3-4 weeks, but now I find out I only have 2!

I have heard about a vitamin b12 and creatine and water working, not to sure how all that works, do you think I have to look into it?

10. You likely should STOP smoking now.;) Why did you smoke again last night, that was after your post that you smoked earlier.:rolleyes:

A quick GrassCity search shows a few threads you may want to read;

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentic...ass+urine+test

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentic...ass+urine+test

the search has many more;

Grasscity.com Forums - Search Results

And remember (as has been said above) stop exercising a couple of days before the test.:smoking: