Advice to say to judge - HELP!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Motoxridah, Jul 19, 2004.

  1. Alright so I am 18 and was pulled over by some cops and was charged with driving with open container but was NOT drunk. They gave me breathalizer and I was fine. What should I tell the judge? That I was stupid for having an open bottle but was responsible enough not to drive drunk? They also slapped on a paraphonelia charge cause my pipe but no weed was found. These are the two charges pending until August 17 when I see a judge.

    ANY BS excuses that I can say to judge would be much appreciated :)
  2. "Sorry...I...didn't know I...couldn'"

    Yeah. That oughta work.

    Now lets sprinkle a little crack on this thread and get outta here...
  3. I would apply for a public defender. They dont cost much, consideriing. Should be aroun d$100. That may seem like a lot, but they can usually talk to the prosecutor to lessen the charges. If you dont go that route, you will have the oppurtunity to talk to the prosecutor before you appear before the judge. this is the person who does the deals. Whatever you say, address them as Sir (or Mam to any official you talk to.)
    im not so sure what kind of excuses you could use, thats the BS that they dont want to hear. Its why im strongly suggesting a public defender.

  4. ahahahah i just saw kill them softly for the first time a couple weeks ago, mwuahahaha.
  5. mmmm i imagine in the U.K., we'd be allowed to drink a can of bud while driving if we really wanted to, as long as after it we were not over the legal limit..........the limit is roughly a pint of until your over the limit you've not commited a crime.............

    unless driving with an open container is a crime where you are?..............Peace out..............Sid
  6. ya the law against it is actually called the open container law.
  7. Sensimil is right; you should talk to a public defender.

    Regardless of the cost, it will be worth it in the long run. If this is your first offense, you might be eligible for some sort of diversion program that would allow you to perform community service in exchange for the charges being dropped. If nothing else, a public defender will be able to explain your options to you. It's definitely worth $100 to ensure that no notation about a prior arrest is included in your permanent record.
  8. lol, how is this thread a real life storie?

    im so stoned the letters are all "wavie"
  9. I would find the best lawyer your money can buy!

Grasscity Deals Near You


Share This Page