Advice to pass drug test

Discussion in 'Tokers Q&A' started by Victoria1018, Jul 11, 2018.

1. I’m 140lbs 5’2.5” and I haven’t worked out recently. I normally am a daily smoker but the last 10 days or so I’ve onky taken a few hits here and there of resin. I have drug test tomorrow most likely but it could also be later this week. What do I need to do to pass?

2. Brush your teeth the day of the interview and stop worrying. It's just a job.

3. if i was that worried i wouldnt show up for test and make a excuse,i would rather not get the job than come up hot and go on a record if you dig,could hurt down the line for a job you really wont,same thing just happened with my son,he been smoking and i been telling him about random test,as a kid ignore the old guy,well turn around lost his job,so i tell um get a job boy,and you know rest of speach,so he applies for a job they set him up for a drug screen and he asked me what to do,told him go to wally world buy one the cheap ass test,he did came up hot,then he ask what do i do,i said listen to folk that no this shit and been screwed for years with it,but dad in the mean time what i do,told him get a under table job quit smoking and when you can pass the test reapply or do better with a job,but for sure you dont work you dont live here,sweet and simple,so got to talking with a head at a convienece store come to find out they go threw so many folks they dont screen cause most quit job after a week,came home told him and next day had a job,shitty job yes but income while your cleaning up

Grasscity Deals Near You