Advice/tips?, growing indoor uk

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Anon23, Jan 24, 2017.

1. HI, first post on this forum, i had done a lot of reseach on the popic but i am still a bit confused on everything.
    my conditions: i am planning on growing 1 plant (for now), my idea is to place the plant in the boiler cubboard ( in my bedroom i have a boiler cubboard, it is quite warm, is it okay to put it in there, theres some space to put a big plant pot on the floor in there, its really dark when i close the door, that darkness could help for a bit of the growing process right? i', planning on buying an LED USB growing light which is about 8w i think, its not that powerful but better than nothing right? i am on a really tight budget, i could probably spend around £30 for a light but has to be an LED type one.. i will post link to the one i'm possibly buying.
    so if i have the plant in the boiler room, with the LED light will it be enought light /heat? or should i put a lamp in the closet as well? i also have a mini (its really powerful) fan which i am powering with a 20,000mah portable charger also gonna power LED light with this i think, is it gonna be okay like this?

also was thinking about growing outside, (not in my garden, i know a place near some water, quite shallow, was planning on replanting it (i know a place to plant it behind a barbedwire fense) it will still get lots of sun, if i did this outside do i still have to give the plant some water with nutrients?

http://amzn.eu/dt1mebr

any tips/advice please?
    thanks in advance