Advice PLZZ

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Greydayz, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Im 2 or 3 weeks into flowering and some of the Hairs on the buds are browning prematurely, and the tips of all my leaves point downinsh and about half have browish or yellowish tips. Think its neut burn?i use fox farm stuff. and accidentlly fed plants 2 times in a row with neuts.that be it? and the ph is between6-7

2. Probably just a little too much juice. Just give them straight water for a few feedings. Should clear up. If your really concerned you could flush them, but I don't think it's necessary.

3. thanks for the advice. ya just yesterday it hit me that i think ive been using neuts like every watering for a while haha. But since i watered it last night with regular water, its already restarted making white hairs. So id say ur right fer sure. Does the over feeding cause leaves to kinda droop too, like the tips point downish? or could that possibly be just the strain?

4. This is the best pics i can get with my phone.

Attached Files:

5. Over nutes and maybe not enough water maybe.. When flowering plant drink a lot more water. Not sure if you're in soil and size of bucket but I put about a liter per plant.

6. WoW that looks great to only be 2-3wks in.. Looks more like 5wks. Does look like over nute feeding. I hope that just water feed clears that up for ya.

7. Its in soil. its one plant and i think its a 5 or 10 gal bucket, i forget.
    stalks are about 4feet , and i got 33 of em.

Attached Files:

8. i think it is 3-5 weeks, i didnt mark the date i started flowering so i forget haha, started growing around late july, so ya can ball park it.