Advice please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by zicadyzack, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Ok I was guerrilla growing on state property, went to check on my full flowering lady today, and she was moved! About a couple feet from her original location. I freaked, but ended up taking her home, i'm pretty sure no one saw me, but should I be worrying about a knock on the door?? From the police I mean. Thanks!

2. for 1 plant, i doubt it ! But was it smart to put it on state property in the first place ? Probably safer that national forest , huh ? with all these huge mexican grows.

3. Ok good I feel better already. This is my first grow, I might post a pic in a few minutes and see what you guys think! Before she is moved to my friends house :(

4. Ok it has about 3 or 4 main colas, but the biggest one I just accidentally snapped in my car!!!! So I taped it and tied it for support, it wasn't completely severed. Will it survive or die? If it's hopeless should I attempt to clone it? Any input is appreciated, what an eventful day this has been I'm so pissed I snapped it.

5. Here she is, the first three were taken before the tragedy of the broken stem :(. The last picture is my repair work...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]