Advice please

Discussion in 'General' started by Zooted613, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Alright so at the moment I have about $30, but I wasn't too sure on what to buy. I was thinking of getting either, eye drops, a new grinder to replace my shitty two piece, a torch lighter, a rolling tray, a cheap China glass piece, or just save it up for a rainy day. And before anyone says it, yes I already bought dank. Please ik it's a bit of a dumb question, but a help a young confused sapling out lol.

2. Buy a bubbler, bong or a piece! Im high as fuck buddy

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Save your dough.
    You'll need more weed soon enough.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. munchies

Or some kind of media entertainment

5. Support your local prostitutes.:coolalt:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Having just recovered from conjunctivitis I would recommend the eye drops. ;)

7. If you don't know what to buy, why spend your money? Wait until you're like 'damn gotta have that!'

8. God dammit, summer.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. $30 eye drops? Sheesh.
    But please dont waste your money on a rolling tray, I'd spring for the grinder myself.

Good rule of thumb to go by: If you cant buy it twice, you cant afford it.

10. I have no idea what you should buy with your $30 since I don't know what you have. I presume you're young, so there are probably a lot of things you don't have yet.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here and suggest you go to the thrift shop and get a nice looking leather jacket. That's about the farthest you'll take that $30 in the long run.

:GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Spend it all, you'll be rich in the future

12. Thank you all for the advice, decide to, buy visine, doughnuts, a hooker, and save all the left over money. Thanks y'all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Just get a 15-20$ bowl and a one hitter dugout. Those things come in handy. They conserve a lot and they're convenient.

14. Save it. Start a emergency weed fund for when you're running low.