Advice please, I'm not sure if I posted this in the right place. Apologies, if not..

Discussion in 'General' started by ChelseaBell, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am on probation. I was given a random drug screen (reason unknown) when I took the test, the woman had no clue what she was doing. She gave me the long skinny tube to urinate in, not the big one with the temperature guage. I accidentally dropped the one she gave me in the toilet (that had purple water in it) then she STILL had me pee in that cup. I handed her the little tube and stood there for a minute talking and left. While I was standing there, another cop that was there was telling her she gave me the wrong cup. Then she started pouring the pee from the long skinny container into the correct one with the temp strip, and I was in a big hurry and said goodbye and left. I NEVER signed any papers at all. No chain of custody, I never saw the container sealed. Never initialed that the cup had MY urine in it. And they never asked for any of this. It's been 2 months, and I went back into court/check in (its a small village and they have their own probation where I check in during their court hearings...in front of everyone) so I went to court tonight and he told me (in front of everyone) that I failed. I had the choice to admit to a probation violation, in which there is up to 6 months jail time over my head, or have a hearing to protest this where id have to pay $150 to have this urine sample re tested. But I don't even know if its my urine. I never wrote my name on anything! I need help. Is this wrong? Do I need a lawyer? Please help ASAP!

2. You need to contact an attorney. That is the best thing that you can do for yourself in this situation. Good luck! :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.