advice please,dont want to be a virgin any more

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by joe bloggs, Mar 22, 2005.

1. spoilt for choice!!!!!! have the chance to do my first grow,in either attic or cellar, which would you use? and why? the cellar is about 8ft square, the attic (huge) planning on doing at least ten plants, will cellar be big enough? with thanks:smoke:

2. Well it depends on a few things.

First, temperature, you want it to be about 70-80 degrees F.
    Mkae sure you can get electricity for lights in that spot
    Make sure you have enough room.

3. thanks for the info. is it true you only get the aroma from the plant in the drying out prosses? how bad is the smell and will one extractor fan do the job off getting rid of the odour?

4. that depends on the strain mostly..but i dont really notice much smell with my plants until i cure them..thats the best way to bring out the natural scents and flavours of the weed....

5. thx 4 the info much appreciated.

6. always welcome my friend....keep us all updated on your grow man

7. I thought this was about you wanting some pussy
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

8. definitly dude

9. man you like the doors? awesome man...whats your fave album?? gotta be L.A woman for me...

10. Uh, for most strains, expect a strong smell during the flower stage... a nice DIY carbon scrubber should be fine... depends on your neccesities...

11. haha, for some reason i was expecting you to need advice on getting laid or something, lol. good luck with the grow though, and if you get it started, we wanna see pics!