advice please and thank you

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by vdb89, Sep 29, 2013.

1. #1 vdb89, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
    Hey everyone first grow just kinda experimenting with some bag seed and learning, let me know if you have any tips, only had one seed, started in a Ziploc with a kleenex, had one cfl to start added two today. Seed popped on 9/11 so it's on its 18th day now 20130929_020026.jpg 20130929_020020.jpg 20130911_235728.jpg 20130910_115455.jpg

2. Just wondering if its too stretched out, and growth has slowed alot from what it used to be

3. Use a fan to get a stronger stalk and lower the lights if you can because there is a little stretch. And with that germed seed plant it with the tap root pointing up, the root does a U turn and goes back into the soil and makes the step thicker. Check out my cfl grow man, looks great btw!

4. Thanks, uploaded those pics kinda backwards. That seed in the fourth is also the plant in the first haha. The little round first leaves it had fell off today so I added some organic plant food I picked up from walmart. Crazy what you can do with crap from walmart. Hopefully ill see another growth spurt again

5. Ok not really sure if im doing everything right here, ive read a ton of the stickys on here dont really have alot of stores here that sell quality products but kinda sketch about buying a bunch of growning stuff cuz its october and thats pretty much it.

Started in a bag with paper towel. Planted root down in soil for seedlings.
    Now its in my closet with a little fan and three 23w 6500k cfls = 69watts 24/0
    Have the light down to where the top of the plant is in between the three bulbs.
    Got home and it was really hot in there not sure the temp, but my camper is either
    Heat on or AC on, there is a thermostat but hard to keep at the same temp between
    Night and day.
    I want to scrog, so im gonna build a square concave latice with stainless steel 1/16 welding rod,
    I think a 1x1' screen would work other wise im going to make it the same width of the closet so I dont run out of room.

Added some organic plant food a couple days ago. started on 9/11 so im in the end of the 3rd week of veg.

I have some yellowing on my two bottome leaves on the tips, maybe because on enough light?

Gonna move the hum/temp gauge from my pythons cage to the closet.

Any tips or critique would be great, I dont smoke, but always wanted to do this, it is interesting to me
    Roomates smoke a ton, so I wanna have an end product that will make them retarded high, they smoke
    Alot so they have a high tolerance, just think itd be fun! Hah

Want to get the most yield I can cuz I only have one plant.
    Also can I turn this into a mother plant after first harvest?

Oh also, when should I start training with screen? And fimming vs topping,..

I try searchin on here but im using my phone and it only shows me the last have of the
    Names of things I search so I have to guess if its the thing I want.. super frustrating..

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Attached Files:

6. It looks pretty nice. The yellowing may be because of a deficiency of some sort, I'm not too sure since I'm a beginner myself still. Depending on the organic plant food, that may have caused it.

Good luck

7. Where do I post to get advice? Lol