Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice On Whether I Should Stop For A Bit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Treepuffer313, Jun 19, 2013.

1. #1 Treepuffer313, Jun 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2013
    Hi Guys recently my highs have been getting really boring and I feel unmotivated and just not at all like it used to be.
    I think this is because of my tolerance rising due to me smoking every day for 3 years. I was thinking of taking a tolerance break but I already want to get high lol.
    I am also aware that this may just be because of the strains I am getting but i live in the UK so I don't really have much variety to choose from strain wise.

I really don't know what to do!? Maybe it's just because of me, like a mind over matter type thing. Or perhaps I just need to take a break for real!

I got no idea.
    Please give me some advice on what to do or what you would do if you were in my situation. 

Thanks for all replies.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I would take a 1 week break and see how that works out for you.

Yeah might do that, but I hope it won't just go back to being like it is currently then i'll have to do it again!

4. even a 1 day break will make a difference

5. Tolerance is built up much slower than it is reduced.

6. Find a new activity

7. Ight I think it is the 1 week break for sure. But I will try to keep going after a week for as long as I can!

8. Take a break during the week then smoke every weekend.