Advice on watering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Reo, Apr 12, 2017.

1. So I've done the switch over to flower and am thinking of ways to water my plants without them coming out of the tent. Cuase well, gotta keep the stink low profile

Right now I have 5 plants in a 4x4 with enough room for me to come into the tent but not much else. As well the are in a peat moss ... ProMix BX in 5gallon pales.

Wondering on a way to water inside the tent, still have run off, but not damage any of the plants

2. I scrog so I can't move my plants at all. I use hydro halos to feed and a botanicare drain pan to catch the run off.

93666_51b5efee7e35e_original.jpg black4x4IDtray.jpg 3 weeks.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. @Buzzer777 I'm dealing with about 25gallon per watering

4. That will probably require some type of automatic drip system...How many plants in your 4x4, if I may ask??
    Indoor drip systems can get messy, if something fails..

5. How can you be dealing with 25 gallons per watering if you only have 5 plants? That's 5 gallons per plant per watering?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Yup.

7. That seems like dreadful overwatering or power washing your roots or impossible.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Peat moss in 5 gallons pales... 5 gallons through gets me about 1-1½ gallons run off. And lasts about a week between waterings.

I'm thinking on picking up that run off tray and then making a system with a little 1gpm water pump. Since they're getting taller I should just be able to use a diy wand and soak them.