advice on vaporizers

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by paramite, Feb 22, 2011.

1. I'm looking into getting a vaporizer but I had a couple of questions. What kinds do you guys recommend? I want something small and portable. Can people nearby smell it when it's being used? Does anyone have any advice on them or can post a link to a page with info on them? I don't know a whole lot about vaporizers...

Thanks! :smoke:

2. I stopped reading at the bold caps....

Magic flight launch box, lifetime warranty, super discreet, and low on smell...

Check out ebay to get an extra set of batteries and a free grinder for 99 bucks with free shipping :wave:

3. sweet, I'll have to look into that one.

4. magic flight would be the one that you're looking for then.

It can fit in the palm of your hand and it packs a mean punch from what I've heard.

Plus it's less than $100 shipped.
    http://magic-flight.com/

5. Da Buddha. If you're willing to invest in it, you will never look back. In my opinion, my Buddha is priceless.

6. I would have suggested either the silver surfer or da buddha but he wanted something portable.

I on the otherhand am going to make my silver surfer portable with a power inverter.

7. Check out fuckcombustion.com. Lots of vape info.

8. Check out the smoke buddy also to cover up the smell.. I just got one so i could vape in my room and it makes a world of difference.. Its worth the 20 bucks..

9. I would definately reccomend the MFLB (Magic Flight Launch Box). It's small, portable, and gives off little to no smell at all.

Smell
    Almost no smell at all is given off when using it, and when you're not using it, it doesn't smell either. That being said, when you exhale, there will be a faint smell of burnt popcorn, however it will disperse quickly.

Size
    When you see pictures of it online, you see it being small, but once you hold it in your hand, you get a good grasp of it's size. It fits in the palm of your hand. You will be surprised at the size once you get it, no matter how much you read up on it and see pictures.

Stealth and Portability
    You can easily fit the MFLB in your pockets without anybody noticing anything. They might see a little bulge, but will most likely think it's your phone or something, not thinking anything about it. I take mine everywhere I go, and use it all the time.

Battery Life
    Although the batteries have somewhat of a short life, you will still get a lot out of them. One battery can last one full trench or so. If you order it from Blissville, you will only get two of them. If this unit is for yourself, two batteries is more then enough. If you plan on using it with friends or others, then I would suggest getting a few more. When I'm with a friend though, I just put the charger in my back pocket and we're set.

Herb
    You should have finely ground herb, no nugs or any other big pieces. The more surface area it has, the better. After every hit you should shake the unit around, so you don't combust and get better hits.

Usage
    When it's new, it usually runs a bit hot. I'll assume that you've had it for a week though.
    1) Load the trench.
    2) Push battery in.
    3) Put finger over mouth hole.
    4) Wait maybe 5 seconds, then inhale slowly.
    5) Shake around, then repeat.

10. /thread

11. Thanks for all of the info. I'm definitely going to get the magic-flight launch box hahaha can't wait to try it out!

12. Remember to take slow draws to get those bigger hits.. You wont be disappointed in it.. I love mine

13. would the mflb work with synthetic stuff?

14. Probably, but we dont talk about that here