Advice On This Situation?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by foamyys, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Ok, hello community! It's been awhile.. both since my last post, and also since I have been needing advice of this sort..
    Basically, I met this chick that is totally cool, and we share a lot of common interests. We have great talks, and basically are in the same situation.. We're both headcases in our own way lol. I met this girl a a few weeks ago, and when we chill, she is either really into it, or she is just texting on her phone. I have come to realize that she is in a long-distance relationship with a guy more than a couple states away.. And on top of this, she has never even met him.
    We talked about this, and she told me she is not going to tell him about me, and that she is with him because 'he needs her,' and that he is her 'constant' in life right now...
    They have been talking for only a couple months, but we have kissed and shit alot, and she doesn't hesitate to sleep with me on the couch and hold my hand and shit...
    I realize that I have to respect this thing she has going on, but I don't really know how to.. We kiss.. alot.. And has told me that we would work in a relationship together, but she is just caught up in this thing right now, and can't just drop it.
    Should I try to distance myself now, or should I keep talking to her, hoping she'll come around? 

TL;DR: Met this chick that is totally cool, but caught up in a long distance relationship with someone she has never seen in person. What do I do?

2. No disrespect dude. Seriously..

3. #4 Foxtrot, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    Holy shit you've been kissing. It's like totally serious now. You should get your mum to drive you two to the movies and you might get to second base.

C'mon man. She sounds immature as fuck if she's in a 'relationship' with a dude who she's never met. You sound immature too if you've been making out with a chick on your couch and you didn't have sex with her. The selfie also shows that too.

Edit: Should probably give some advice rather than just being a dick. Just take it up a gear on her. She's not going to reject tangible, palpable you for some dude she's never seen in person. She'll probably just keep lying to him. To be honest I wouldn't even feel bad about that considering he sounds lonely and probably just wants the conversation.

4. Get rid of her and change your profile pic to something more positive/mature, is the best most concise advice i can give you.

Never even seen?m?

LOL bye!

5. To be totally honest I wouldn't suggest continuing this...um relationship or whatever it is. I mean...do you know what they talk about?

If they're just friends and stuff thats a different story but if its anything more I suggest you call it off.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I think you're looking at this girl through rose-colored glasses. In other words, she's clearly doing some shady shit here and you're not holding her accountable for it.

I wouldn't proceed any further unless you're okay with being the "other man"….

And always remember, if she would cheat with you, she'll cheat on you. 

7. It seems like she does not want anything serious. And if I were you I ask her where you guys stand is it only a game she is playing or is she foreals. Its not dating if she never met the Nigga

Sent from my C525c using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Oh and put something funny/mature as your avi

Sent from my C525c using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. You are young. Get your booty calls in while you can. Good luck.

10. Lol every old guy i talk to says much the same. They also all say dont get married

11. She sounds immature. Idk when i was in highschool i didnt take my relationships too seriously. Especially if it was just casual kissing and flirting. Just keep chilling with her. She might not be in her right mind at the moment and it sounds like the guy she is talking to is clingy and overattached. He wont be around for long lol. Have fun my friend

12. Give her an ultimatum. If she doesn't want to cooperate and dumb the guy she hasn't even met and is only with because of comfort then leave her in the dust. No need to get caught up with someone as delusional as she sounds.

13. give

her

da

d

14. I disagree. Many girls have a...motherly complex. Meaning that they want to help damaged goods (thats why bad boys are still so popular. Girls think that they can be the one to "change" him).

Something tells me that at some point she'll end up lying to the OP, saying that she's stopped talking to him. When...well she hasn't. And she'll kind of be cheating by default with all of the lovey dovey texting to the other guy.

But...then again thats just my opinion.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app