Advice on Strain Selection

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MJ4life, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Hello to all, first time grower here and looking for advice on top quality, top potency strains available. I have been smoking bud for over 5 years and I want to grow the most potent strains available. The trees will be grown using an ebb and flow hydro system, with all the proper lighting and air ventilation/circulation. I am highly considering White Widow as one of the strains I will grow since I have never smoked it. I would also like to grow another strain, perhaps a strain of purple such as PPP (purple power plant). I would like to know of a seed bank that delivers to U.S. at reasonable costs. I'm looking for responses from people who have experience ordering from the U.S. I am open to suggestions from experienced smokers who can vouch for the potency and quality of the strain recommended. In recap, I'm looking for advice on a seedbank that can provide me with 2 powerful strains and deliver them to me at a decent price. I'm open to suggestions, thanks.

2. Doc Chronic and Gypsy Nirvana's Seed Boutique. Both have good selection, good prices, ship to the USA. Search through this seedbank forum, you'll see lots of discussion on which seedbanks and lots of positive references to these two.

3. toastybiz, thanks, your suggestions as well as your links made me want to go with the doc.