Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice on some good edibles...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedMagic, Nov 16, 2011.

1. #1 RedMagic, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    I'd put this in the edible forum but I'm not looking for recipies so much as advice right now so I assumed it goes in Apprentice.

Anyway, Thursday morning I'm having 6 teeth pulled, which is going to suck balls. I'm fine with not being able to smoke weed for a few days, but I know the painkillers alone from the doctor aren't going to do much. So, I'm going to make some edibles to see if it'll help ease the pain a bit more.

The question to you, Blades, is this: What kind of edibles would be good to eat with a recovering mouth? haha. I'm not gonna be able to eat any solids for at least a week. I was thinking just making canna peanut butter but dear God it tastes foul, and I dunno about eating peanut butter after getting this many teeth pulled. I'm just curious as to what you guys think I should make! :smoke:

Edit: Also, I'll have somewhere between a quarter and a half O of mids to use.