Advice on shipping option (attitude)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by champloo, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Alright, well i know a lot of you are going to want to say, dont be a cheap ass and just get the guaranteed with the T-shirt. But what about the express delivery?

See, if i want to be able to order what i want to order, i would have to go with express :(.

But if you guys think its really necessary i use the stealth, i guess i can just make a little order, and get the other one later on:(.

Anyone ever go half ass on this and end up getting their delivery?

Im in the states.

2. Don't be a cheap ass.

j/k..seriously, go for the stealth t-shirt option....i'm sure they can squeeze quite a few seeds in that option...I can't really see an order being too big that they couldn't pack them properly

Unless I'm missing something here?

3. Alright haha, thanks bud. I just needed an opinion. Im ready to order now. Im just wondering, 3 strains from marijuana-seeds.nl, or like, one from attitude? HOOOOE NOOES, i hate the hard decisions.

4. Why only 1 strain from Attitude?

His prices are excellent.

5. well i paid the extra for the tshirt option and got my seeds in about 6 days, i would just say save up till u can afford it... unless your growing outdoor and dont want to start 2 late

6. just get the stealth

and why would you need 2 orders? i got over 20 packs of seeds in one t-shirt:smoking:

it all arrived in 10 days

7. attitude is just simply great :) just got some white russian seeds .

8. i went with the express option,with tracking,and got my order in about a week,no problem at all,the mailman brought it up to my door,i signed no problem at all,very stealth,and very fast

9. got mine yesterday,i did the stealth,took about 13 days,no signature required