Advice on set up

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Paddyweedman, May 15, 2018.

1. Hello, I’ve coming to the end of my first grow few weeks left.. for a first time attempt I’m pretty happy with it.

Although it was a basic wardrobe grow with a full spectrum 250w cfl, I have picked up the basics and of course have so much more to learn. But I’m looking to up the game a little and set something up that I can use for next year or two.

I have this old building on my land, we are in the process of renovating it etc bu t with planning etc for next year or two the house won’t be touched.

I have a easy enough power supply for the building. As you can see the in the pictures is not everything is sealed and that are broken windows etc and holes.
    The building itself is in the middle of no where so don’t be concerned with that.

There’s no stairs so a ladder up is the only method up there.

My question to yous would be can I make this a suitable place to put a grow.
    I smoke half oz a day between me and my partner so buying it is becoming ridiculous.

I’d said maximum £1000 budget

Thinking maybe a tent with instillation around. Homemade grow box?

Would like to do up to 10 plants, starting doing 4 maybe and build up but wouldn’t like to have the space already made for that option

Is this doable on my budget?

Will be going HPS or LED

Thanks for taking the time to read:)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. 4x8 grow tent
    Either 2 600 watt hps or
    2 630 cmh ( what I recommend)
    Exughst fan
    Intake fan
    Ossilating fans
    Boom 10 plants pulling a few lbs out of it every crop