Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice on my new grow ( first time )

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by farmer4fun, Oct 20, 2011.

1. New Indoor setup in my shed. My set up is enclosed behind seperate sealed doors and has a somewhat unusual size. It is 8 feet wide by 2 feet deep. I have 6 ft clearence to the ceiling. I am using to 400 watt tube type lights installed in line with each other at equal spacing. The ballasts are dimmable down to 50% ( 200 watts ). They can be raised to the ceiling leaving a little bit under 5 Feet to the bottom of the light. The entire room has been painted white. I have secure deadbolts on my shed which is quite soundand light proof and very inconspicuous.

I have qty 2 - 4 inch intake ducts withcarbon pest control filters entering near base of my crop. I have a 6" exhaust sytem. This exhaust consists of a large carbon filter at highest point of ceiling in the grow room. I have flexible 6 inch duct running through each light and exiting room to my in line fan. This fan has speed control and is on a timer, seperate from the lighting timer. The fan is suspended with bungee cords. The duct then goes through a muffler and exits the shed.

I have setup a drip system on a timer so that i can still water if I am out of town. I dont plan on using this when Im around. The drip system water has a reverse osmosis filtering system.

I am using 10 inch square white pots that i bought at local Hydro store along with foxfarm soils. I am using two small oscillating fans.

I have 7 different strains at clone stage which i picked up from collective under California prop 215
    Three Indica 2 hybrid and 1 sativa. I also have 1 teen hybrid .

I will be cloning these in seperate room under flourecent for a bit till I decide which Mother ( mothers to keep. )

Is this too crowded. I plan on using the LST method to train them to hit every corner and available space. What kind of yield should i expect?

Any ideas or help apreciated.
    I have been told no nutrients for 1 month. How long should i veg before flowering ?

Thanks