Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice on my first time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M4nhattanM4niac, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Your 1st time really is the best. Just relax and have fun. No one will think your high if you just act normal.

my 1st high i went through "phases" of feeling
    1. just a little dizzy nothing to serious
    2. hunger
    3. laughing, i could not stop smiling and laughing. i stood there with the biggest grin.
    4.horny as hell. i was with a bunch of dudes and was getting a hard on. lmao
    5.mellow and relaxed

have fun bro

2. Only inhale for like 3-5 seconds . the thc gets absorbed by then. caughing is a good thing, just not to much.

just relax and dont let your heart beat scare you. ;)

3. Good info :D

This is gonna be awesome.

4. also bring a bottle of water with you the first time. thats what i did bc my throat started to get aggravated but if your doing a bong then yous should be ok, throw some ice in it, blunts are the once that aggravate my throat. my first tiem i smoked a small blunt with my boy then i was a little baked but i was still alright. then the next time i hit a 3 chamber bubbler and all i did was one monster fuckin hit and i was so faded, like i could not do anything, i forgot shit in literally a second. best thing, do it at night and just chill at your friends house and watch a movie or something, even better smoke with a chick and you will end up gettin laid! works all the time. lol

5. Word, young Grasshopper.

I would recomend music as well for your first time. Something mellow and soothing for the soul.

Honestly, my high music is Pink Floyd. You cant go wrong there.

I recently got so high and listened to Comfertably Numb, ended up tearing up on the guitar solo. Everything was perfect in that 6 minute period, life, music tones, and me.