Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice on Magic Flight Launch Box

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Yeap i read through the vaporpedia already :) Im ordering it in a few hours from BlissSvile cause they said they have drop shipping in canada so it will probably be one week until i get my MFLB :) No customs fee to pay either cause of the drop shipping :)

2. You'll be happy with it. It's probably the best vape for the money. Just remember not to hold the battery in for long or you'll start to burn the weed. Just make sure when your drawing from the box, draw slow enough so the vapor is nice and warm, but not so hot it burns your lips/mouth. The slower you draw, the hotter the vapor is. It is a great alternative to smoking when you have to be stealthy. I like it especially because I can vape in my room instead of going outside to smoke.

3. I just ordered at a minute ago through BlissSvile :) I live in Canada and after the purchase it said it will be here between 2-5 business days :eek: Thats a surprise hopefully it actually is :smoke:

4. got mine last week.. i use it throughout the day so i bought extra betteries and a quick charger... 2hrs is too long to wait for batteries to be honest. but definately magic.
    especially if you only use it once a day.

minimal smell and gets u blazed. lifetime warrentee... cant go wrong.. have fun with that

5. How many business days did it take for you to receive it? :smoke:

6. haha me too, i just ordered one last night and im ready for it to be here already!

7. Just us know when you get that shit ampeddd

8. He got It Tuesday

9. smoke .3 in a mflb, youll be baked, smoke .5? youll be Soarin ;)

10. I bought the MFLB last year and at first I didn't think it was anything special. I'm 18 so I'm still at home so I need to be stealthy. As time went on it grew on me and I just got used to hitting it correctly. You eventually learn to heat it to just before combustion and you get some fat milky hits haha. The smell isn't bad but there definitely is some sort of odor especially if your heating it up more. I usually vape in my bathroom because my mom is always home and after I fan the room with the door and crack a window its fine like a minute or two later. Doesn't compare to smoking but its a nice little piece if you like head highs. Good for just chillin around the house I guess haha.
    I'd recommend it