Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice on Magic Flight Launch Box

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, Jan 5, 2011.

1. I think some of it is more open-mindness on ppl's part - and maybe some ppl who smoke have more of a learning curve since they are already set in their ways and maybe kinda already have their minds made up... I like smoking the high is diff but hate hacking my lungs out... I like mflb because wow breathing is nice, and plus i like my floating head highs, but all you gotta do is vape at higher temp and you get a body high too...
    Neither is better than the other (cept health factor) just different :rolleyes:

But cmon like 5million good reps for mflb and ive only ever seen like 10 ppl who dont like... speaks for itsself

2. Would the MFLB give me a happy, giggly, euphoric high, where i still enjoy music a lot, video games are more entertaining, im more relaxed, and its easier to sleep?

That is all im looking for when im toking alone tbh... I wanna chill to some music and enjoy life, play some video games, etc. On the weekends i would smoke.

3. Word word word. I was honestly being safe saying 4-5 hits per battery. I generally do way more than that, but I think only the first 5 are really good hits. Then it starts to decrease the quality of hit simply because the battery is draining.

Really, don't worry about batteries. If you get 2 extras, you'll be set I think.

I personally prefer smoking highs but you can get pretty baked off this thing no doubt. The first time I hit it I had an insane head high, really intense, great for music. It really depends on you, and I don't think we can answer whether or not you like vape highs. Regardless of whether or not you LOVE the high, there are enough positives about this little guy that you WILL love. Stealthness being the number one :) Get it! You won't regret.

4. Haha thanks :) Do you think it will give me the high i described above your post though?

5. All I know is the girl demonstrating it on youtube is pretty tasty. [​IMG]

6. Ha I saw those videos too. I want one of these with a passion.

7. well everyones high is different but for me when i smoke i get lazy as hell dont wanna move, when i vape off mflb the world just becomes more interesting. i say the mflb is a high (floaty clarity happy) and smoking is being stoned (chill lazy relaxed). im not a giggly person in general even when im high but my mother expressly told me that im a very happy person when i vape :hello:
    and yeah ive found watching tv and being on the computer rocks, the colors entertain me haha.

only way to know is to get one and see if it works for you...just know the first time will probably creep up on you, so it wont seem like a big deal. my first time with mflb was great but the more i vaped it the better it got.

8. I'm fairly new to smoking/vaping in general, but doesn' t the high (even while vaping) depend largely on the weed? o_O...I don't think every MFLB gives it's users the same exact high. Also, it just depends on you. Everyone acts differently high to be honest. For me, it fits most of your description. I am currently using it. For me, it's great for enjoying music and video games, relaxes me, and puts me to sleep if I'm already tired. I'm pretty sure you'll like it

9. Thanks to everybody for helping me, im going to purchase the MFLB in a few days from now :) Anybody live in Canada and order one? I want to order it from somewhere with the least shipping charge and from a site where i dont have to pay customs.

10. I'm excited

11. Very cool...congrats!

I had an iInhale for a while, but I sold it. I never really got a satisfying high from it. I use an Extreme at home, but I'd love to get a portable again. Sounds like people are saying this might be the best portable around now? At least for the money?

You'll have to let us all know what it's like when you get it! Don't get high and forget. :mad:

12. One of my best investments for weed items ever. Well right next to my whip vaporizer (RIP Vapor Brothers I hardly knew yeah before my dog ate you :()

The learning curve is really not that bad and the thing leaves no smell if you do it right.

13. Where should I order it if i live in Canada? I dont want it to take forever and i dont want to pay duty fees + customs

14. #54 spife7980, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
    i say it is the best vape for the money over all, not just for portables. i havent had a $100 vape work as well as this thing does ever. they way i look at it is that it is a $100 vape that works amazingly well... with the added benefit of being portable!

i can make hits off of this little box that will leave me gasping for air i cough so much. now i hardly ever take a hit that big just because i like how smooth and cool it goes down normally but i just want you to know it is perfectly capable of packing a punch.

and for those unsure about it because it is a different high i used to be the same way, the first 2 weeks worth of time i spent with the thing i hated it but i love it now. the box definitely grows on you.

15. ^this.....couldn't have said it better myself as for the hating it at first I was the same way. I hated this mctoy, I felt like I let everyone else's opinion sway me towards this when I really wanted an iolite. within 2 weeks I learned the Mc flightbox shit on the iolite. :D

16. Was it because you started vaping correctly with it / using it better and getting better highs as u got over the learning curve?

17. i have the exact same situation. id recommend it to anyone. it saves herb and works like magic.

18. The MFLB is all magic my friend. I hope by now you have got yours, cause I got mine right here.:hello:

19. just hit mine in my bedroom and i feel great. i pack the trench and it lasts me a while.