Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice on Magic Flight Launch Box

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Amped, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Didn't have a credit card so I gave 100 to my bro so he could order me one, and he finally got around to it today!

Can't wait to vape, I am ready for the next chapter of smoking. :smoke:

2. This. Buy a vaporizer... save your money AND your lungs. :)

3. I have owned a MFLB for about 4 months now and i have nothing but good things to say about it:hello: Yes, it will get you baked with very low to no odour whatsoever the only smell is your exhale and if you hold it in for 6+ seconds your golden. Yeah, the batteries do come with a charger and what i do is charge both my batteries when i sleep and then use them the next day. The 2 batteries will give you 15+ hits each so 30-40 hits with the 2 batteries not bad considering that once you take 15 hits your going to be pretty damn high..:smoke: Also, check your local headshop for the MFLB they are all over but if you were to buy it online it usually takes 2-4 days the site i saw.

4. #24 Soccerguy420, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    definitely buy it. im not sure when i bought mine, i think it was summer of last year, and it is god damn glorious. like others said, the batteries last quite a while, also, you get fuuuucked up with the launch box. hell i hit some mids in him and i got close eyed visual ripped, nuff said. like, i smoked too much too fast (in a room with my little bro cause my room was being renovated :p) (he didnt find out) but yeah i like freaked out a bit, but then calmed down, my point being you get fucked up. obviously though this depends on the herb. i tend to take a small hit if im stressing, i dont get high i just get a little mellow, very nice.

the magic flight is a lot smaller than you think it is, happened to everyone i know, so the bowl is pretty small too. its like, a pinch of grinded herb, two if your feeling spiffy. i usually vape at a higher temperature (temp can be regulated by breath rate, how long you wait to hit it after putting the battery in, or if you put the battery in and out during the hit.

i once was taking a hit in my room (18 at the time) and my fuckin mom walked in, like mid hit. i concealed it, dove onto my bed, popped out the battery and exhaled behind my bed and she didnt suspect a thing, even i was surprised as hell by that.

also, its conserves herb so much, if you tolerance is as low as you say it is a trench could last you a couple days, depending of course. typically, i dont smoke to much but i can have a trench for a week and hit it every once in a while and itll still be usable. its very quality :D

oh yeah, and another point for smell, i vaped legitimately in the movie theater with people surrounding me, while watching inception. i just blew into my shirt to be sure and all was good.

shit.. sounds like im advertising for this thing. i just think its really sweet :D

edit: be wary, i hooked up mine to a parachute/lung (youtube it if you dont know it) and used it to get huge rips, just be careful of it getting too hot because one time the bud in the vape started burning, as in cherrying like a bowl would. i put it out quickly and nothing was damaged, my screen on the trench is browned/blackened now though

5. #25 Amped, Jan 6, 2011
    Well im in Canada, so you think it would take around a week?

Also.. how many trenches does one battery give you? I cant really tell from amount of hits cause im not sure how many hits you get from one trench.

On videos i just see people take very slow long draws.. you consider that ONE hit?

edit: haha soccerguy, almost have me sold :D It comes with a guide that tells you how to smoke... is it easy to figure out and is it easy to actually VAPE it? I dont want to combust weed by accident somehow.. some videos on youtube showing the MFLB the people are dumbasses and are combusting it without knowing haha

6. I have been vaping with the MFLB pretty much everyday since I bought it 4 months ago.

You will love it. It is easy to use, you will be getting fat clouds in minutes especially if you read others' advice on using it first, it leaves no smell I have ever noticed, makes no sound, emits no light, and fits in the palm of your hand.

I was home for the holidays and my father walked in on me using the MFLB mid hit. All I did was swiftly close my hand around it and scratched my nose. He had no idea I was getting high.

Your grandma will never know you are getting high either.

On battery life, I can't say I have had the same experience as D4fPunk. I have been primarily using Nuon 2500 mAh batteries (I wanted extra batteries and didn't want to wait for shipping and those are the only ones I found in stores) and I agree with what the Magic Flight people have said :1 battery = 1 trench. Its not that the batteries are dead after a trench, its just they don't produce vapor as quickly. As you use the battery you notice the MFLB's interior light will be a little dimmer each hit and each hit will be less and less dense. Although its hard to tell if the weed just has less to give each hit.

Either way the MFLB's performance is noticeably better with fresh batteries so each time I re-load it I like to get a fully charged battery.

Then again 1 trench is often enough to be pretty damn high.

7. you can feel how hot it gets, if it starts to feel hot on your teeth or your tongue its too hot. irrelevant but in terms of long draws it is a factor, also my method wont work if you use the straw so heads up.

depends on what you do to the trench, some of my buddies vape till the weed is black, which gives them low battery, some do it until its a good brown color, and at that point the battery should be about full. and really slow long draws is one hit, just be aware of the harshness

8. if you can can you answer my edit from my previous post :D?

Btw, so you think one trench is definately enough for me if i get high from .2 of bud with my pipe (one bowl)? Some people say it gets them less high while others say it gets them way more baked. if one trench is enough and its easy to VAPE with not combust, then i will 99% order it once im back from vacation.

9. I've had the launch box for a while its the fucking TITS.. You will not be dissapoint

Heres a list of shit to influence your purchase

One trough (i call em troughs not trenches) has always been enough for me .. even when u share it its great.

Your friends are gonna love hitting it .. like bring it to a party and everyones gonna want a toke haha

I've never combusted anything in it, but i mean your supposed to take the battery out after each hit.

The trough is actually quite sizable... you can fit in a lot and get super baked or just some and get baked.

Another advantage is when you drive with it its not sketch at all to hit it on the road.

Oh, and the smell is mild and goes away quickly.

it also tastes so fucking good.

10. Man I've heard nothing but good things about this device. I'm definitely gonna start saving up for one now.

11. There are many people that say they dont like the vaporizer high, and that something feels missing.

I like that stoned feeling when i feel my eyes are blazing red, music sounds amazing, im really relaxed etc. Would i not get that with the MFLB? I like that heavy feeling and when i feel like im constantly falling down or something like that.

12. I gotta get one. Never vaped before though.

I'm like you. I love smoking joints, but this magic box thing is sounding like a good investment.

13. Yeah i would really like to know peoples opinions about the Vape high vs the Smoking High and if they think i would still enjoy it.

14. Buy it because then you can make brownies with the vaped weed

15. Not being a dick, but I think you are really overthinking it all. I did the same when I was thinking about buying, asking a lot of questions, but trust me, you will like it. I'd say each battery is good for around 4-5 decent hits. I get at least 10 decent hits from each trench, which gets me pretty baked. I haven't had any problems using the 2 batteries alone, but yea, it'd be a good idea to get a few more batteries (rechargeables are super cheap) if you plan on using with friends. It's very very easy to use. I know hardly anything about smoking/vaping and I learned fairly quickly. Just order it :)

16. Haha true, but its better than knowing nothing about what you are going to buy.

You said each battery is good for around 4-5 hits and at least 10 hits from a trench, but i doubt thats correct since one battery is supposed to be good for one full trench :eek:?

Whatever though ive realized the batteries arent a problem since one trench can get me baked, but im worried if i will like the high. Will i not like the vape high if i like the stoned highs from smoking?

17. Damn.. you guys are making me want one.. like really bad haha

I saw the one dude said something about having to practice with it though?
    Is it complicated to use?

18. Bought one like a month and a half ago. The only reason I prefer it over smoking is that it's super stealthy. I live with my mom and I can take pretty big vapor hits out of that little thing it. I blow my hit like 4 ft away to this lamp and I can see a bunch of vapor flowing to it lol. Although I'm pretty sure not much is supposed to come out when you exhale. Batteries can be a pain to charge for me atleast.

I notice that the high kicks in faster from smoking, and as most people say vapor highs kinda creep up on you.

So get it if you need to be stealthy (Don't forget buy an extra set of batteries for it), otherwise buy a quad or something.

19. Damnit i hate these conflicting views on vaporizers :( Half the people swear by them and the other half say they hate the high and would rather smoke any day.

I dont want to spend 100 bucks and feel like it was a waste :p

20. #40 Ammy, Jan 6, 2011

Ive gotten some really great head highs from my mflb then started playing with decarbing beforehand and grinding down fine - daaaaamn that will give you a big cloud and it heats faster so you vape at a higher temp which will result in a nice body high too. just watch out when its fine it can combust so ya gotta play with the feel of it a bit.

^^ this! ha made one brownies from my leftovers of an 1/8 and got so fuuucked up. so much love for my mflb

Yeah you can take a buncha small hits or you can play with leaving the battery in longer and take long draws, just watch out if it gets to hot. When I grind and take lone hits I get about 4 per trench when I'm just sitting around chilling can get like 10.
    Dunno if its the same for anyone else but it takes me longer to feel the small hits, like 15min and it kinda creeps up on me. When I really grind and get a big ass vape cloud going it hits me super quick and then Im like loving the world :hello:

Naaaah I gotta disagree as long as you read all the awesome advice everyone posts the first time is a cakewalk, Im a noob and got it figured out quick, but I read the tips and I wasnt all like theres no smoke, I wont get high (ie my friends who only smoke couldnt get their heads out of their asses). There is a learning curve if you start playing with temps or how fine you grind because that will combust easy so you have to figure out how long to leave the battery in how quick to draw etc etc etc.

Its worth it though! ha whats great, hit mflb then a bong...you'll be out of it.
    But the stealth factor is awesome, I was sitting beside my mom and she was facing away watching tv and she didnt smell anything :smoke: