Advice On Lights And Heat Dispertion

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mrstoner124, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Hi there, i havent set one up yet but am not far off first of all ill list off equipment so you got an idea what im working with still have a bit more to get, i have a 2m x 2m x2m titan budbox tent, atami 8pot 11l dripper system, hailea supersilent air pump, primair fan speed controller, 8" rvk fan and a 6"rvk fan 2 sunmaster 600w hps/mh ballasts, know i still have to get a 8" rhino pro airfilter and lights air stones ducting just little bits really, got contactors and timers, spoke to a family friend who i know been doing it a while and he says i should get another wilma 8 pot to run along side and have 4 in each spaced put and cap off the 4 drippers that arent in use because of light getting to the bottom? issue for me really as need 1 in and out asap wondered if it was really neccesary for yield terms, am on a time scale here, and as im only doing 8 to get started as im a first timer but getting help, what lights should i use, been offered 3 adjustawings with budget ballasts and a 3 way contactor for 100 with brand new 600 watt bulbs should i even use 3 over 8 quite close to eachother or woul d it burn it to hell?, or would it be worth buying cool shades as i mean funds are quite low and im spending money to make money so to speak and if i was to go for adjustwings if its worth it what would be the best way to blow the heat around, im in a flat ground floor, with a back garden small bathroom and a living room and kitchen and bedroom does have two 4" vents installed already in the room i have in mind but was going to suck air in through one vent via a reducer, but problem is it gets quite hot anyway in this flat and have to think of neighbour upstairs gettin suspicious plus heat is a 100 percent no no i cant be getting caught by the wobbler, so trying to do this to the best of my ability on the funds that i have rhino pro i heard are best so was going to go for one of them? if you could give me any help guys would appreciate it hope ive managed to explain my self clearly im really quite high