Advice On Life

Discussion in 'General' started by budz_bunny, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Alright this could get long

So lets start in 2009 met my girlfriend when I moved to a new town because I smoked. we smoked as buds till I had a party hooked up then friends wit benefits for a month 2010 became official then we kept smokin till 2013 she got pregnant wit my kid

smoked once while pregnant with baby smoked like three times after now she is threatening taking me to court so I can't see my daughter but I'm like you knew I smoked since day one I met you I for one say I'm a better father while high more baby talk more fun all that

she says I'm a alcoholic drug addict cuz I smoke friday and sat nights but when she was sick recently she was like do you have weed cuz she was puking all day said ya ints in this spot so on so forth but now I'm a piece of shit for smoking I work a stressful job every day if I make a small mistake I could kill myself or another person fork lift, crane with 50, 000 pound shit on it 2000 ton press hard job on body I personally am thinking of saying I'm out and moving I am only income

she also doesn't let my family see or hold or have pics of my kid they have seen her like 5 times in the last year my brother only twice I am sick of it I hate my life but I don't want to just leave and never see my kid her family sees my kid more than I do because of work I am working 330 to 1130 don't sleep till way late I think I'm done wit this shit but she's poison I love her and hate her

2. Take the kid and run away!!

Sent from the inner thinkings of a stoner

3. What's really going in your relationship and why would you leave your child's mother if you're the only income?  There has to be a lot more to this story than you're revealing to us.

4. I want to leave because I cant stand her anymore at all the name calling the emotional stress she puts on ne I live with being called names daily told I'm a shit father I'm never allowed to see my parents grandparents brother she just is making me completely fucking insane

5. Go to family court. Get custody of child. Get that bitch outta yo life.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Ya but I smoke and she throws it in my face that I could never beat her in court because of that also I have a possession charge and a paraphanilia charge like three mips from way back and now tonight she acts all nice wat the fuck I told her this morning I am goin to move out she said good then we got in a big screaming match