Advice on how to grow to have a constant supply of smoke.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cliffale, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Ok, gang. I have a question to an issue that I just don't have enough experience with to even guess at really. I know there are a lot of factors involved in figuring this out, but I just need a general idea of how to start out and then tweak the system from there. Here's the deal: I'm a registered Arizona MMJ patient and I need to know how many plants to grow in order to guarantee myself a constant supply of smoke. Enough to make sure I have a healthy abundance to keep myself in smoke and have some on hand for others here and there. I have no interest in selling or anything like that. Just my own healthy and abundant personal supply. I'm not sure what kind of schedules to use for keeping plants rotating, how many to have vegging, how many to always have flowering, how often to rotate to keep them in a perfect cycle, how long to keep them in a particular phase before advancing their life cycle, etc. I'm a fairly heavy smoker and just want to grow enough to ensure I always have some for myself and to share here and there as needed. I'd rather have too much than too little since if I found myself in a spot where I just had too much to smoke then at least I could give some away. But that's another thing -- the best ways to store weed without losing potency or risking mold and rot. I have one of those "Seal-a-Meal" devices, are those good enough to store dope in long term?

Shoot, I guess I'm getting ahead of myself. Storage aside, does anyone have any advice on how to schedule my garden so that it's always producing enough for me, but not so much that I'm dedicating entire rooms to grow and flower the ladies? Any advice will be greatly appreciated -- and please don't assume that I know things that may seem basic to you. Also, I'm not interested in growing hydroponically. It will be all soil, it that helps you in directing me here.

Again, many thanks.