Advice on Grow Room and Plant??? (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DankyKush1, Feb 12, 2011.

1. I have not run into this problem so I am just speaking out my ass. But it looks as if you have some deficiencies. The color with the HPS is a bit off, so I can't really see what the "real Color" of the leaves are, but it does look like she wants something. And never mind the assholes who just come in and talk down on your ladies without even trying to help.
    Maybe we could get you to take a pic of a single leaf under a house light. Try to figure out what your ladies are screaming for.

2. I added a few things last night
    - Can 33 Charcoal Filter
    - Foldaway table

Now im sucking air though filter and out of the room into the attic

I removed plants 3 and 4 and just planted them in the backyard.

Plant 1 has really started to stretch :hello:
    Ill post more plant pictures when the lights come on at 10 tonight :D

But for now heres the setup

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. wow man, your grow sure has turned out nice. good looking room.

4. Thanks :D

5. yea nice room, how big as that exhaust fan in the ceiling/is your space in an attic or something?

6. or maybe thats an intake to a basement....:confused:

7. I suck the smell through a Can 33 filter through a 6" 340 cfm inline fan into the back of the attic, the only bend in the ventilation is the bent from the room to the attic in the pics. Then I have a fan blowing air from the center of the attic into the room and a small fan on my plants. The attic as way bigger than the room, the rooms almost 10 x 10 the attics the size of the house. I want to tap into a vent on the roof and attach the ventilation to an already existing vent so it gets sent right outside.

8. im keeping up with this i am excited to see this. Also i would throw a tarp/cloth table mat over the little stand table, i try not to expose my nutes to any lights and i keep mine out teh grow room.

9. Green CFL for working in grow room during off hours?
    I read in Gardening indoors with hydroponics by George F. Van Patterson that turning on a Green light during the plants off hours will cause no problems and allow you to work in there at anytime.

Is this true with Marijuana?
    I have a Green Party CFL from Home depot :D

10. green light as in green spectrum of light, not just a green color wrapped around the bulb. make sure color temp is a green one otherwise it wont work.

11. #151 DankyKush1, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    I got 5 Feminized Aurora Indica seeds in the mail today :)
    Im planning on getting some sativa and some hybrid seeds then ill start the germination.
    Im thinking about building a seeding box for in my grow room that I can have the seeds and smaller plants in veg.
    I got 2 of the 68watt soft white CFLs that can be used for the seedlings and into veg :D
    Its not daytime but itll work to get the plants started then ill put them under the 400 watt MH after the others have flowered

12. Any advice on this book?
    The Cannabis Grow Bible
    4th edition
    Greg Green

Its an PDF I found :)

13. #153 DankyKush1, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    UPDATE 4/25/11 DAY 17 Flowering

I got some ladybugs to eat last of the Aphids, probably let out 100 in my grow room

Some grow room updates and plant shots :D

What do you guys think?
    Look like there growing at the right speed?

Thanks for all the help guys :hello:

[​IMG]

Plant 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plant 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ladybugs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. UPDATE 4/27/11

[​IMG]

15. i have a feeling that bushy one is going to end up just one Giant Cola after all this is done...

16. good stuff man. keep it up

17. Is that good?

18. ahahha yes it is.

19. Bud Shots :D
    4/28/11

[​IMG]

[​IMG]