Advice on Grow Room and Plant??? (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DankyKush1, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Haha wicked happy for you Danky gratz man =/, im guessing you seperated the bud that was from the top of the plant *to the left of the lighter* in the picture you posted?

2. #242 DankyKush1, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
  3. Making Cannabutter out of the leafs and vaped bud :D

4. Lol your a true stoner =/

5. Here are the final bud shots after being cured :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Ooo! Looks like some fire!

7. Your plant looks thirsty to me and it also looks like the nutrients are not being delivered very efficiently. A cup or 2 of water at a time in that big pot is not nearly enough.
    In order to deliver the nutrients properly the roots must be wet thoroughly. It also looks like it is being burned by the halogen. Replace that light ASAP. Use cfls or tubes but never halogen, it is far too hot and the wrong kind of light.
    The best way to tell if the plants need water is to look at it. Think of lettuce.
    If it has a luster is crisp and perky it is fine,
    if it has lost it's luster and feels limp to the touch it is thirsty,
    if it droops, it is crying
    if it wilts, it is screaming
    if you are in doubt, pick it up and test the weight.
    if over watered add light close to the soil fan on soil and do not mist until it acts normal. When you water soak thoroughly to wash out the old left over fertilizer before you fertilize again. If it is wilted and wet and you haven't watered in a long time it may be nitrogen burn.
    (you need good drainage holes, and grower pots and bags are best)
    (decorative pots are not designed to encourage a lot of watering or air circulation, we want our plants to grow and grow fast and we want to encourage a lot of watering and water use.)
    Your plants will ask when they need water but not too loudly at first, it is subtle and yours looks to me like it is asking.
    also I think I detect a little beginning stage of mites. Other than that it is a nice plant and you have done well w/what you are working with and I am amazed it has lived w/so little water.
    If you get the better lights on her and start watering thoroughly and waiting til she asks, you'll be very proud of what happens.

8. So much wrong here....

9. [quote name='"fayn2madness"']Your plant looks thirsty to me and it also looks like the nutrients are not being delivered very efficiently. A cup or 2 of water at a time in that big pot is not nearly enough.
    In order to deliver the nutrients properly the roots must be wet thoroughly. It also looks like it is being burned by the halogen. Replace that light ASAP. Use cfls or tubes but never halogen, it is far too hot and the wrong kind of light.
    The best way to tell if the plants need water is to look at it. Think of lettuce.
    If it has a luster is crisp and perky it is fine,
    if it has lost it's luster and feels limp to the touch it is thirsty,
    if it droops, it is crying
    if it wilts, it is screaming
    if you are in doubt, pick it up and test the weight.
    if over watered add light close to the soil fan on soil and do not mist until it acts normal. When you water soak thoroughly to wash out the old left over fertilizer before you fertilize again. If it is wilted and wet and you haven't watered in a long time it may be nitrogen burn.
    (you need good drainage holes, and grower pots and bags are best)
    (decorative pots are not designed to encourage a lot of watering or air circulation, we want our plants to grow and grow fast and we want to encourage a lot of watering and water use.)
    Your plants will ask when they need water but not too loudly at first, it is subtle and yours looks to me like it is asking.
    also I think I detect a little beginning stage of mites. Other than that it is a nice plant and you have done well w/what you are working with and I am amazed it has lived w/so little water.
    If you get the better lights on her and start watering thoroughly and waiting til she asks, you'll be very proud of what happens.[/quote]

... Im talking about this^^^ halogen lights? a cup or two of water at a time? Congrats on being able to pull it off lol

10. HAHAHAHA Nah thats not how I grow haha
    400 watt HPS and 100 MH no stupid ass Halogens lol
    Also I water tell there is runoff... NOT 1 or 2 cups

11. Lol ok good! I saw that post and I was like WTF is this??? Hahaha

12. this is what I was responding to.:smoke:

13. and this
    but I had just joined this site and thought it was a recent post. Didn't see the date. Didn't mean to offend and Glad it has all worked out.

14. Hey there. I am currently growing a few aurora indicas and i was just reading your log and was wondering if your "Danky kush" was aurora indica? jsut trying to get a perspective on what to expect from this plant, atthis time all my AI's are seeming to take mostly there afgan traits so yeah i was jsut wondering if your danky kush was your aurora indica. Plase get back to me. Thank you!

15. Check out drhell2pay's thread 'growing for cancer/ aurora indica...'