advice on friend/dealer

Discussion in 'General' started by Deep Roots, Jul 26, 2013.

1. #1 Deep Roots, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
    Whats up blades, gc has made some crazy changes! Haha But what I wanted to share was the situation im kinda in. I dont know how to tell this bc i dont know if im actually gonna be discussing dealing but whatever here it goes.My dude ia a friend iv went to school with since kindergarden but didnt talk or hangout till 9th (iv been graduated so we have done this for years now) and he gives me good deals considering im on the east coast. But today and a few previous times, that iv shook off, he wont do buisness or even be polite if im $2 short. >_> Like first off it's just $2. Fucks sake lol but the main issue it just gets to me is, im not poor but compared to him, you can see a huge difference lol.. and he and I both know his prices and I understand his profit need but I could still give him the $2 short amount and he would be fine profit wise. And I buy every week a 8th to a half oz of his dank and he is just greedy for money. Hes my friend and I got him into smoking ( with mids lol) then he got money given by his parents in hs and ever since got the dank hookup and became this way. Oh and about me knowing his prices you probably just wander why I dont go to his dude; he wont Introduce me and makes an excuse everytime. However im ok with that part because hes guy only messes with large amounts thats why I get good prices and I dont have enough to drop on bulk yet.So what yall think? Ill still get off him when I have the right amount an its good af but I need to start searching for new people or plan to grow in my future because hr obviously doesnt want a life time customer. Instead he wants $2 more when he could be more than fine doing that a once in a blue moon. :wacko:Sorry for the rant but im dry and have money but its not good enough lol. Its ok. Im saving it up and ima hit up my paps for some mid haha Goodnight gc

2. Man that sucks bro, why dosent he just pinch $2 worth of weed and sell that to you if he cares so much?

3. i had a dealer that would sell any amount like if u wanted three bucks worth here ya go lol. he was cool as fuck too always smokin blunts and hitters of dank and if we tried to pitch in he would be?like no its cool lets get high. the same guy also gave me a half oz of dank and a quarter of reggie to make brownies once for his birthday they were epic lol.

4. Tldr,

But I have a similar relationship with the dealer I currently shop through due to first-line connections moving or quitting.

He hooks me up good when he hooks me up, but he is really unreliable...

I offered to trade him something for x amnt of bud and he declined, so I sold that something and bought the bud.

A week later he asks if I still had that something and I didn't so I say no I'm out.

I've been hitting him up all week and once he said he was out(which is normal) but hasn't replied since then.

So either he is: busted, shady, or just kinda being selfish.

Idc though I'm out of weed and I'm kicking something else at the same time, but I've got so much herbal tea and goofballs that I'm half stoned lol..

Sweet Mary, when will you come back to me baby?

Lol see I'm not that down (was earlier) and I'm an everyday smoker for 5 years and been I'm the other (highly addictive) substance for 2 years and I'm not feeling that bad!

5. Shady dealers are the worst, I'd rather pay extra if I have reliability, or at least honesty.

6. He has sold me .36 before for 5 but it's like he's cool as fuck one week then he does this lol; just unreliable in my opinion, (kinda like "yeah you don't gotta knock when you come over" but then someone gets mad bc you walk in.) I mean he's always there but its gotta be on point for him.. Friends shouldn't be like that. Especially when I'd pack one for us once I got it!

7. I could have got some for 20/g but I really don't wanna go back to that bs lol when no dealer pays that. Damn how would you go about new guys and good prices? It took awhile for the prices I have now but I guess every game starts over at some point :confused_2:  Wish I woulda just had $2 but even if I did it's gonna give him the ego feed he wants or whatever, I don't know. But fuck it, I'll buy a regular bag off him since it Is a good ass price still, once I get $2 haha or i'll just get some mids :devious:  :smoking:

9. Why don't you buy a lesser amount? You said you are trying to get an 1/8?

10. Off who? I didn't wanna get a small amount when alittle more, I could get double, but I was short.

11. Youre a fucking clown. I wouldnt even do business with you. You ever think he doesn't introduce you to his connect because ITS HIS FUCKIN CONNECT. That would be like you going to footlocker and the dude saying "dont buy from us. Heres the number for nike they sell shoes waaaay cheaper".

And why are you counting his money. Dont worry about what he has. He has more then you because he hustles and doesnt spend his last dollar on a sack he still doesnt have enough for.

Can you go to safeway and get two bucks off your groceries? No? Then why should he give you two dollars off? I will usually do it. But if everytime i meet up with you you Are consistently short i'll stop selling to you. The dude doesnt run a charity. Its a business.

Kid stop smoking weed. Hit the books HARD and save up some cash. Youll thank me when you are actually 18 and going to college with some cash in your pocket. At the rate youre going you are just gonna be poor forever while your dealers sucking up every cent u get.

please make your point without calling names - YODA

12. You're so wrong man. I'm not under 18 and he tells me his business and we were friends before all that so your post makes no sense except you're acting like you know it all. And I don't ever ask this, he knows my financial situation with bud and is usually cool except today. And about his connect, I said it's because I don't pickup as much as he does plus I know who his connect is, I just don't KNOW him.  

And I am saving cash and hitting the books, so you need to chill and get off your ego man. I bet you feel so good thinking all the other blades on here will rep you for dissing me; and if they do it doesn't matter, because someday I'm going to grow my own and I won't deal with snobs like you are making yourself out to be.

And one more thing you know nothing but what I've told you. He gets a oz or 2 and sells off to our circle of friends so he can keep a bag free. He doesn't work or anything and I had the amount just not the profit he wanted which he normally doesn't care about. I EVEN talked to him about this in a friend way and he still chooses a few bucks over a long term customer WHO WILL buy at HIS prices no problem EXCEPT when times are hard and I come to him as a friend.

I could get where you're coming from if he wasn't my friend also. It isn't a business to him. Well maybe to him but it's not his money income.

WOW at first I was pissed that someone with as many reps and such on a forum would try and smash my spirit like some punk in school but then I remembered "oh wait, it's gc". You're most likely the underage person who buys his weed with his parents money but I don't think that, I think you're just being a know it all. So have a goodnight or day whatever it is where you're at, and please don't post in my threads again; I will someday light up a fatty of what I grew and laugh because YOU and whoever else were WRONG AS FUCK (whoops my first bad word, and trust me I wanted to say ALOT. But I don't want an infraction.

"that's all I have to say about that" -Forest Gump :yay:

13. btw No name calling allowed lol better watch out..
    [​IMG]

14. #14 Tree Burner, Jul 26, 2013
    My last dealer I didn't even know for that long as I had just moved and if I was short like $20 because he had better stuff he'd be like "just pay me later or I can take $20 out."

Nobody I dealt with would trip on $2 although ALL my other dealers were friends from back in high school as well and I probably hooked them up back in the day.

BUT, you are short money which you shouldn't be.

15. I know what to do now. I'll accept that I was partially wrong and be grateful iI have what I have and I'll buy when I meet his requirements lol because it's all I have at the moment. But, BUT, someday I wont be there. :bongin:  :gc_rocks:  This has been like a self evaluation thing or whatever you would call it for me; so thanks all who responded, even you "Thecoolest420". You have shown me the light I need to guide me.

and "that's all I have to say about that" ...again lol

16. yeah I know, I see my error now lol

Honestly, if it was me and I knew you for a while but didn't want to lend you money I would just take $2 worth off the bag. People are different though I suppose.

18. Yeah and that's cool, I actually feel bad now that I made the thread because there's nothing I can do but ask if he'll do that ^; but I'm also glad I did or I might not realize this and how some people can be.. Guess that's what the advice was for lol

19. i love my dealer he offered me to buy for 2000 shekels without paying him until i get the months salary 

i think hes really cool for giving me such an amount without having to pay him.... 

2000 shekels is 560 $

20. #20 Deep Roots, Jul 26, 2013
    daamn that's what's up! He trust you, which you can't easily nowadays. (not you, people in general haha)