advice on flowering WW

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by darksoulwandering, May 31, 2012.

1. \t\t\t\t\tHey anyone with experience with this strain I have heard many different things about this strain and am wandering if its worth the hype, I have 2 females both 10 weeks old and are 17" for one and 24 for the other, I need to know for the best yield what is the best time 2 bud them. They get 12 hrs direct sunlight (natural) and then 12 hrs of florescent every day. They are both completely healthy and are covered in white pistols. Anyone with advice on this species welcome. Can post pics if it helps. \t\t\t\t​

2. How much of the head room do you have ? I was growing my WW( nirvana ) under 600w HID . During 12/12 plant tripled up .( I Vegg it for 5 weeks ) . Wlowering stage took about 9 weeks I Recall correctly . I got about 5oz from one plant , but lost about 1oz due to high humidity (it was about 50% or so) . The biggest buds got affected , mold did not for on the surface but inside . So if you have a doubt just open up big buds under bright light to check for mold . High from it is very good . I am actually high right now on WW harvested last summer :) .

3. agree with above about budrot. cut out the inner buds if they are white or tan/gray color and overly moist with no light absorption. Even whiteness can turn to budrot. Better have more ventilation to the buds.

Also salicylic acid- something like aloe vera juice might be the easiest way to get this to your plant. assists flowering.

4. i am going to keep a couple of damp-rid containers when i start flowering to keep the humidity way down, alot of reports i have read about this strain says it can yeild upward of 450 grams per plant so thats what I am aiming for.....did you look at the pics on the link? if so tell me what you think the pics are a week old and they have grown about another 2-3 inches