Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice on first time buying?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GoingBananas420, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Im buying 2 grams tomorrow from a friend who knows a guy, nothing sketchy, I just want to be sure i dont get caught or anything. Any general tips for my first time buying that I may find helpful? Thanks.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Don't show your green until he shows you his.

3. Don't show your green until he shows you his.

4. Make sure to search him well before y'all do business, don't want to have a shoot out over 2 grams. Also have back up with you. And bring lots of guns. Gang bangers are always high on pcp and they WILL cut your heart out.

5. Hahahahaha great advice manSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Depending on how paranoid you are, bring something to stuff your weed in if you are in your car. I like shoving it in a fast food bag and putting it under my seat. Say thank you. That's about it.

7. Bring a burner :gone:

8. Be nice. Seriously if you don't want this guy to fuck you over then be cool. Especially if you plan on buying again. You want to establish a good connection with your dealer. You may get better deals along the way tooSent from my HTC PH39100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. You should probably get a scale so you can avoid being ripped off. Oh, and if the bud you are getting is really good shit, you might want to bring along a pill bottle or something airtight to avoid reeking of skunk everywhere you go lol.