Advice on first grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bombed12, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Hi so recently I started growing a seed I found out of a bud, I know that there’s not a 100% chance it will be female but thought would be worth a try, just want to ask a few questions if anyone can help me, one- does this plant look about where it wants to be for one month of growth? And 2 is there any way of knowing the sex in the veg stage ? I have attached a few photos obviously the one where it was smaller then the stem and other photo of plant now Litterly a few weeks apart ! Thank you :)

Attached Files:

2. Looks like you have a female, but really hard to tell with that lighting. Take a picture without the blurple lighting and get a shot close to the nodes and we can be more accurate.
    As far as growth, looks about right after a month.
    Good luck!

3. Yeah that's some intense blurple right there Chief. Hit us with natural lighting pics of in white lights

4. This is photos of the stem ect dunno what I’m looking for really :/ the plant stinks a lot of weed dunno if that determines the sex

Attached Files:

5. Posted some pics below :)

6. Done :)

7. I'm seeing maybe some white hairs in the upper right pic, which would indicate female, but still just a bit early to tell for sure.

8. How
    long until I can tell ?

9. All strains are different, but you look to be close. Keep checking daily.

10. I see no indication of sex at all.