Advice on feeding during flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rlfam1st, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Hey guys! I was wondering about how everyone else feeds their plants and how often during the flower stage. What nutes? How often a week? Do you manually feed each plant or water system? etc... :bolt:

2. i started nutes about 3 weeks into veg. just fed them a second time. have about 2 more feedings before i hit the 12/12 then i will feed them beastie bloomz in flower and toward the end i will feed them cha ching

3. I put my seedling or clones in a 4" pot with Happy Frog soil, when I "have" to water once a day, I transplant into their final 2gal container, I let it settle down for a week then start my nute schedule.

4. Oh ok I've been reading a lot about fox farm nutes and going by the schedule on their website and people have been getting good results starting about 2 to 3 weeks into veg and using each nutrient at 1/2 strength then biulding up to full strength. I heard tiger bloom was really strong and start that at 1/4 strength.

5. I am running the full line of ff nutes according to their soil feeding schedule. With CalMag my ppms are running about 2300 in week 7 of flower. I know thats a little high but my plants havent even flinched at that level. I have run their full line as directed from 3 weeks after first transplant. They have been gorgeous the whole time. I am going to push it up to 2600 ppm and watch them loving every bit of it. Haha

Week 6 ONLY with FF full line

ForumRunner_20120419_223802.png

6. thats the beastie blooms. tiger bloom is the weakest of the blooms.

[​IMG]

7. i just my teaspon. i eyeball it. seems to be working

8. Well that works and all. But you will never know your strains full potental until you know your ppms and how far you can push them.

9. :wave: I heard Canna is a good line also which line is better?