advice on clone tent

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ganjohn420, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Hi there, I need some advice on a clone tent i just built. I have an e-z-clone machine that i built a 5ft table for, i framed up sides with 2x4s and made a tent with white plastic and put a top on it, I have this in my veg room that's at 76 degrees. In the tent i have a 48watt fluerescent. First off the tent is not airtight at all really, is this going to prevent it from working? I cut a hole in the top and put a 5 inch booster fan to pull air out. The temp is 79 but idk if ill be able to bring the humidity up to 80. The e-z-clone hasn't been filled or turned on yet. The humidity is currently 55%. I put a humdifier in there and its been running for about an hour but the humidity hasn't changed much, is my design all wrong or can it be done? Any ideas are welcome!

2. #2 /R7, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
    i dont think it needs to be that hot tbh.  not saying they cant be, i've seen outdoor rooting on the hottest day of the summer. sure they'll be ok.

I use 2litre cola bottle cut 4" below the neck sorta thing, depending on clone. ... if that works, you'll be ok 

I dont think humidity in the environment needs to get that high either. 

maybe the light wattage is too low?

someone correct me if im wrong. im no pro