Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice on clean test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rootie, Sep 5, 2002.

1. What is the best way to clean your system out. I have a friend who is going in for a test and he has not used in 22 days and it showed that it was positive. he has 7 days left until the real test and I thought just maybe someone here would be able to help. God knows you all helped me realize that I will smoke the green god forever. Marinol is a crappy high. Thanks in advance. Rootie

2. Water, cranberry juice, vinegar, water, cranberry juice, vinegar, water, cranberry juice, vinegar..........large quantaties of that will help to clean you out. Low fat foods also help. Now, I dont know if this is true or not.......I sometimes wonder if he was smoking crack when he figured this out. But anyway, I have this friend who went to nursing school with me. He swears that the main ingredient in these detoxifying agents is fibercon. And since marijuana is stored in fat, he took large quanties of fibercon to pass his drug test and it worked for him. So I dont know. I drank water, cranberry juice, and vinegar and passed my urine test. But good luck........everybody's body is different. You just have to find a routine that works for you.

3. Hmmmm.... 22 days clean and still positive?

If he stays clean water might work out. One more week makes a pretty good difference.

I am trying to figure out how low fat foods or fiber would clean you out.

First off, it seems you'd want to consume a LOT of high fat foods so you burry the THC that is stored in your fat cells. If you can keep the highest concentration of thc towards the center of the fat cell then it'll have to metabolize past the new "clean" fat that was just deposited.

Fiber? I just can't come up with anything for that. It doesn't flush out your fat cells. Nothing that I've heard of so far will do that.

I used to totally advocate against using any flush type gunk or water to pass a piss test. But I think I've learned that if you aren't such a pot head that it just might work.

But..... if you have a lot of body fat and you smoke a lot, I would not depend on water or any flush shit. I used 2 extra strength bottles of miracle flush shit.... and failed my test. (Like 70 bucks I spent on that shit)

I used a urine additive called "terminator pure" and passed. Urine substitution is an even safer route, providing you are unsupervised. Just make sure what ever you give them is at body temp or you'll be expected to re-test.

4. Thanks for getting back to me. Does exercise help? Obviousally it would get rid of some fat so maybe I answerred my own question. Thanks once again for getting back and if you have any other ideas I would appreciate hearing from you. Rootie

5. I had a friend who smoked 3 days before his test and passed it by drinking immense amounts of water and then running around the mall for 15 minutes, than repeating over and over for a couple hours until his test (which was at the mall). He is a daily smoker