Advice on awkward girl situation I just had

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JeeK, May 12, 2010.

1. Yessir it is :D
    Though it's just a random pic I found online.

2. 1. say you're going to the bathroom
    2. return naked
    3. ?????????????
    4. profit

• Like Like x 1
  3. Im so doing that.

4. From now on I advise you to let yourself get high before doing anything. The mindset you have when you're high and when you're sober is completely different. Countless times I've told myself I was going to do something when I was high, like hookup and then I get high and don't even think about it.

5. ... Whats the problem if you already went all the way?

If she already fucked you, a simple

"We should make out"

should suffice. Literally.

6. daaaaaaaamn bruh you could have talked about ANYTHING. even "nice weather we're having" i be havin girls crackin up all the time with that shit. its 2010 you can say corny shit now.

7. I get even more talkative while decently blazed.
    Anyway, original poster, it happens. We all get a little rusty sometimes, so I reckon you should just call her up again to chill, and show her you're still The Shit. Lubricate those skills!
    I would've just made the conversation flow on my part, if you keep it up it's nearly impossible for someone to stay unreceptive, then I'd nudge the conversation into more sexual grounds...
    Basically the thing is to not feel like you've been a bit shot down every time she gives you a short response, but keep it going, without making it seem like you're trying too hard.