Advice on auto strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SpaceMonkey2612, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Hi Everyone,

I have finally got all set up, and I have at the moment 9 plants on the go.

8 x Royal Creamatic
    1 x Royal Cheese

Both autoflowering strains from Royal Queen Seeds.

I am near harvest time, but I would like some input from all you experienced guys on what strain autoflower would be best for yield, not too tall and pretty quick to grow.

And also any pointers for good seed bank within the UK so I don't have to rely on international shipping.

Thanks in advance.

2. Here's a link for the list of distributors that ships mephisto autoflower to or within the UK... that does not mean all of them are UK based it just means that they ship there. I do know theres at least a handful that are UK based on the list but you gotta sift through yourself :p have fun!

https://www.mephistogenetics.com/u

3. I'm only mentioning mephisto because they seem to be by far the top dogs in the autoflower world right now.

4. XL auto , auto ultimate, Big Bud auto, great yield, the first two are monster autos, 15 gal autos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  5. Where abouts would be the best place to buy them first 2 from within the UK?
    And what would you say is average yield from them per plant?
    Thanks for the info

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's great info thanks.
    So have you used any of the autoflower strains from mephisto yourself?

7. That's great info thanks.
    So have you used any of the autoflower strains from mephisto yourself?

8. Attitude, MSNL, the vault, Big bud yielded a little over two ounces, it’s our all day weed, haven’t done the ultimate, but I average a couple oz per auto. Try a photo, twice the yield, takes longer but you have control, autos are finicky, good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1