Advice on a new bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by juicyjayross, Sep 29, 2015.

1. I still live with my parents so I was looking for something that if they find, it won't be such an expensive loss. This led me to look at acrylic bongs and I came across a very nice "double bubble" 14" Headway plastics piece from aqua labs. It also has a removable bowl just like a glass bong would. Please tell me your thoughts on bongs, and if it is worth the money, $32.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1443562731.998375.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Check out dhgate.com. Its all china but they have some great knock offs for insanely cheap prices.

3. I have a Headway and it's actually not bad, I'd say if you don't wanna spend money on a GonG piece then go for it. Also, under accessories on ALT you can find a Headway glass downstem/bowl to replace the metal bowl and plastic downstem. Highly recommend buying these as well, as it's only around $7 more.

4. I have a 14' double bubble headway piece. and i fuckin loved it, then i upgraded to my Four five Glass Bongs i have