Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

advice on a bubbler

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Sour Diesel, Jun 15, 2012.

1. whats up guys,

i recently just purchased a basic fumed Sherlock bubbler, and i wanted to ask if its a huge amount of difference from a bong or is it similar. as well as how the are in general. any reply is appreciated, thanks

2. Very similar. Maybe more harsh and prob no pull carb. Alot of bubblers have pull carbs now though

3. It's pretty much a miniature bong minus having a choke instead of a pull carb.

4. What these guess said + it's more portable than a bong.(also easier to hide if need be)

5. It's like a bong minus the percs and ice catcher. I prefer bubblers because they're portable and I can handle the slight harshness.

6. In my experience the problem with bubblers is the water gets nasty quick and it can be a pain in the ass to replace it (resin getting stuck in the carb, etc.) I've only ever had cheap ones though.

7. thanks you guys appreciate the help, cant wait to receive it and test it out.

8. I use both bubblers and bongs. they both fuck you up really good. only thing about bubblers is that they are a lot harsher and it is much easier to get the bong water and scooby snacks in your mouth. plus, they have hard to reach places when it comes to cleaning