Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Advice on a bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bag_of_Bud, Jan 1, 2009.

1. #1 Bag_of_Bud, Jan 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009
    Hey guys. Im new to GrassCity.

I have been smoking out of gatorade bottles far too long now :eek:. I have been in a money crisis for a while, but i think i am finally going to get a bong. I am still kind of tight, so im looking for somthing under 100$ (prefferably 80-90 ish). If you can, give a newby some suggestions.

Im also looking for vaporizor suggestion for a friend.

Thanks guys

2. Bong-wise I can't really help you. I'm not all that well informed on cheaper bongs. Most likely anything you can find at a headshop that looks decent and is made from pretty thick glass will do you well just starting out.

As for vaporizers, of course the Volcano. If you're looking for portable, my wife bought me an iInhale portable vaporizer for Christmas and I can fully stand behind it. It's absolutely awesome, fits in your pocket easily, and can be taken anywhere. I've used it in movie theatres because there's virtually no smell (just don't be sitting around a million people). It's pretty cool

3. check the shop dude, find something colorful that you like. but first ask some friends, usually they give you a better price

4. Im also thinking quality.

Also where i am, there arnt too many head shops, i only know of one and im going there tommorow. I might get something online..

5. dragonbong for 70 dollars front page of gc, thats quality, and online. thats my dream bong actually :rolleyes: everyone i showed that to fell in love with it, even some straightedge cat

6. Thanks i will let him know.. The iInhale sounds pretty nice.

7. I really like it! Its on the top on my list right now. But im going to wait untill i get more suggestions and hit the head shop up.

8. I get all my glass online from ChunkyCityGlass.com they have cool pieces and I have yet to see a better deal.

Here is a cool heavy 12" with grips for 34.99!

[​IMG]