Advice On A Auto

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grizzant420, Jul 23, 2014.

1. #1 Grizzant420, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    So I'm growing a Auto-Northern from CBD seeds and I had a couple of questions if anyone could help. I going to start with the specs.

1gal DWC
    3x 23w CFLs (1600 lumens each)
    Marina 50 air pump.
    I have topped her twice

I have her growing in a CashCrop 3ft series.

Q1: I have had my lights on 18/6, plant is 41 days old, wil switching the light to 12/12 boost her finish?
    Q2: Build a little trellis that will fit in the the cash crop will it help boost my yield?
    Q3:How does it look?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406140609.759591.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406140641.068750.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406140666.929073.jpg

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1313961-First-Grow-In-A-While

2. 1. No
    2. Maybe a little
    3. It looks good.

What litres per minute is your air pump? Getting a bigger one may be worth it. Adding more lights will give you more yield. Try to keep the canopy as even as possible and keep the bulbs within a couple of inches of it as long as the top of the canopy stays 30℃ or below

3. Looks real nice. The set up would be so much better with a photo period plant.

I would be afraid to top an auto flower, end up with 4 buds the size of a cigarette butt.
    They don't like any set back like topping. That short life cycle just does not afford for errors or experiments.

4. #4 Grizzant420, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    Thanks guys. GoldGrower the pump is 50L an hour. I have another pump that's better but it is going to my VeniceBeachAfghan. I don't think I can add anymore lights without adding more heat. Which is ok i waiting till in have all the right gear before I start growing them huge. Snoop, just from how much it seems like you grow autos, thanks for the heads up I will probably put let her ride from here. Yeah I also topped my Auto-Amnesia for the first and last time today. Haha foolish me I should have wait for the info, stooped me!

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1313961-First-Grow-In-A-While

5. 50 litres an hour is less than 1 litre per minute so it would be well worth buying a bigger pump. I would go with a 4 or 5 litres per minute pump in a 5 litre reservoir.