Advice needed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by skank212, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Here are my 2 kings kush autoflowering plants, they are 4 weeks old and now i started seeing some white spots on the leaves and the lower leaves are getting a light green color...i know its not that critical but i would like to hear some advice.
    I started giving it some nutrients before two weeks, they are already 40cm each
    I use 300w led mars hydro for two plants.
    before one week it had a ph drop but i managed that.
    so what do u think?

Attached Files:

2. What size pots? what is your soil? it looks to be holding a lot of water.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It looks hungry for food to me

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

4. 5L POTS
    and the name of the soil i dont remember...it was bio something i dunno

5. Repot asap. I understand you may not think these signs are critical, but to me they certainly are

• Like Like x 2
  6. will do so! hope everything is gonna be alright....
    do you think it could be nitrogen deficiency? and if it is i heard that i should flush the plant in that case, and i dont have a vaccum or something to pull out the water from the soil while flushing, can i flush it with only giving it 10L of water?
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  7. You need better soil that will not hold so much water, it need to be light and airy and let the water flow through it,

8. If those are autos and you repot now then you will significantly lower your yield.. how often do you water cause your soil does look like you just watered it and your leaves are slightly droopy( a sign of over watering)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. It's an everything deficiency.
    Flushing a plant that is deficient will make it worse.
    I have never heard of someone vacuuming their soil.
    Don't flush it.

Repotting now will significantly raise his yield. Why would you think it would lower it?

10. Autos don't take well to transplanting do they? Atleast that's what I've always heard.

• Like Like x 1
  11. They don't take well to being confined to a small pot, even for a short time given their entire veg time is already so short itself. so it's often recommended to start the seed in the final big pot.

But the pot it's in is too small. Yes it would have been better to start it in a bigger pot from the beginning, but that's no reason to keep it in the tiny pot now

• Like Like x 1
  12. i cant change the pot wright now...autoflowers doesnt like to be transfared from pot to another
    also i had some problems with the ph (5.5-5 ) before one week and maybe these are the results of ph problems.

13. Autos have absolutely no problem at all going in to a bigger pot. What they don't like is being confined in a small pot prior to the move. You don't have a pH problem, you have a root bound problem and it's going to get much worse really fast

14. which kind of pots do u mean?how big

15. They are in 5 litre pots now, is that right? I'd go to around 10-15 litres, that should be enough

16. Ok Thank u all :)

• Like Like x 1